Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you ^^ I'm on phone. 😆 
GAJJUUU... 🤣🤣 

Mostly Colors directors..script writers..are active on twitter... if this GAJJU is on twitter... he will quit.. 🤣🤣
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: V.I.P

Thank you ^^ I'm on phone. 😆 

Hey i got his pic on google image🤣it has written there- Gajendra singh-Television's music-talent producer😆here it is-
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: V.I.P

I really want to see how GAJJU SINGH looks like. Does anyone have a picture. 

yes there are  pictures of the man  floating around..   DIljaan fan page on facebook  has a picture of that guy ..  
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

fortunately I don't have his pic😆but me too want to see the main culprit's pic let me serach his pics  on google image🤣

You guys are hillarious!ROFL

Only thing that is missing with that picture is some drammatic musicROFL
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amina.ahmedraza

the faces of participants are worth watching ..hehehe 

Besides i simply appreciate how he responded to Aman when he misbehaved .. Aman wanted to make fun of Atif and he himself became a joke 

Were we watching the same show..I didn't see Aman saying anything insulting to Atif..

Btw, Ashaji is way older than Atif he should show respect to her before preaching Aman..

So what if AshaJI is OLDER than Atif. Isn't every individual entitled to his or her self-respect?  Asha can't just sit there and throw indirect+ witty comments and show how she's doing a favor by even sitting on the same platform as Atif. Seriously, give me a break. 

Naww.. It doesn't work this way. 

Om Sayam Shanti. << 

Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

@bold-   Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people.😉Salam di🤗glad to see u here😃

😆

ya right sniggy.. hugsss what a pleasant surprise to have u 🤗

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaad

👏, i don't see what there is soo immature in atifs attitude.I do feel  there is a tensed atmosphere.Everyone from india is taking it soo serious and in the beginning atif tried to lighten up the atmosphere which didn't worked.
And i don't see whats wrong in taking a stand, just because he is in India doesn't mean he should be quite and accept eveything.  As a captain he should take a stand, there is nothing wrong with that. And what he said to aisha wasn't in a rude manner, he just said what he was thinking.

@ bold,

this program has been shot in dubai so they selected a neutral place instead of shooting it india.

however i agree with you, yes its her right her duty to take stand for his own team... and honestly speaking i found senior judges decisions quite wired at times.. kehna kuch karna kuch sorta... Atif was right in saying so.. kay bolti kuch hain deti 10 hain..

kiyun bhi?

LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont really like the fact when ashaji mentions hindustani n pakistani n when she said ''we're doing a lot'' in hindi--it only creates a rift...well cant do anythng! May the BEST win...good luck to all contestants...

Atif's really amazing...he shows so much respect n not like reshamya...God!!!y is that man always sooo dramatic???????????uugh!!!! Atif's doing a great job!!!

Ps- he was lookin so handsome in that white suit n it ws perfect 4 that romantic mood😉😉😉!!!
Cheers 2 u all👏