Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by akshayR

Nopes..this week i expect rona dhona hoga...but yes its coming naturally from he storyline..heartbreak and then results..its bound to happen..but i hope after the fashion workshop results r out..voh sad part khatam ho jaye..

then i wud like to see yuvi jealousy track kick off..but usme bhi don't hurt yuvi too much yaar!!..after all uski bhi poori tarah galti nahi thi...and after all he is our own cheetah!! 😆

ya i agree...after all the heartbreak just happened..it wont be ending that fast...
fashion workshop ki baat to...i'm waiting to watch this RC or fashion guru ki entry...
about the jelousy track...i'm 100% agree with u yaar...👍🏼
for the time being i'm calling yuvi a gadha instead of cheetah...(not because i'm mad or anything)😆
i think it sound much better for the situation happening right now (n it sounds  funny of course 🤣)
Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
i want to say one thing that the show is just not about yuvreen.It also shows different aspects of college life and teaches us good lessons
Originally posted by ammarkhan134

i want to say one thing that the show is just not about yuvreen.It also shows different aspects of college life and teaches us good lessons

Yupp..u r right..and that's what they r going to cover in it..the decision making thing..😊
Originally posted by ammarkhan134

ya u r right...
just got carried away by yuvreen...(what can i do...i'm just addicted to yuvreen 😳)
just hoping the best for SG 😃
i love each n every pic u have put here...they r sooo awesome n full of beautiful  memories
wow its amazing pics
loved it
thanx for the pm

love u yuvreen
wow its Beautiful
And thanks for the PM  
thnx yaar...maan ki tension dur karli ye pics...all r too gud 😊
Awesome pics!!
I want old YuvReen back!!
i luvv bth of themm!!!!!!!! bcozz in their fum moments also there wass rmnticsm,like their 1st date,or dat football match!!!!!!!!! loved themmm!!!!!!!😊