The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Unreal..

velvet.rain Senior Member
velvet.rain
velvet.rain

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
It's weird but nowdays this show making me bore...i am finding kiya kd track very unreal..wen the show started,i thought wow..very nyc show finally bt now the same story again...

It just my opnion.wt u guys think ?:-)

velvet.rain Senior Member
velvet.rain
velvet.rain

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
atleast give reply guys...
..Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Serendipity..
..Serendipity..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
d revenge track is in full swing ri8 now lets see what wud b their equation when eitherof them come to know d truth
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I'm loving the show even more these days.The junglees are gonna get together the first time & do Banga ki pungi & the buddy project is going to start!!!!!!Yipeee!!!!

As for KiSha...for me its so far so good.What matters to me is how they deal with the track after the truth comes out.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikikeshiya..-Ayesshhaa-..ZaYaHolicFieryLionessBrashCandy

Radiance. IF-Rockerz
Radiance.
Radiance.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
M srry but to the contrary I m luvin d show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

keshiya IF-Rockerz
keshiya
keshiya

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I'm loving the show even more these days.The junglees are gonna get together the first time & do Banga ki pungi & the buddy project is going to start!!!!!!Yipeee!!!!

As for KiSha...for me its so far so good.What matters to me is how they deal with the track after the truth comes out.
totally agree with you. i too love this show. it is unique, the way they dealed with the drugs wala issue and the insecurities and the possessiveness for opposite partner is very well portrayed. this is actually a teenage life,confusion to take any decision  due to hormonal changes. Smile
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i m loving dis show more..its totally depictiy reallity of a youth gang rivlary from oppostie schools..trapping d kid..revenge time jealousy..n all are part of teenage life..n now finally d gang cumin toghter n bajaoing punji of junglee..its all fun..plus d buddy project starts !

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index