Kaun Banega Crorepati 6

Wrog answer on kbc ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Guys sat epi the meil armstrong question isnt the answer of gemini 8 wrong? Apollo 11 is the flight that took armstrong and few others into space and thats where neil took the moonwalk. Isnt gemini amswer incorrect?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wrog answer on kbc ??" in Kaun Banega Crorepati 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hi 
 Armstrong joined  made his first space flight as command pilot of Gemini 8 in 1966, becoming NASA's first civilian astronaut to fly in space. 
Armstrong's second and last spaceflight was as mission commander of the Apollo 11moon landing in July 1969. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geek2

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
^^ lol thank uu for the feedback! I was shocked though i rlly thought apollo 11. But thats his second flight. That was a trick question! Hehe

iloveu_dd

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

^^ lol thank uu for the feedback! I was shocked though i rlly thought apollo 11. But thats his second flight. That was a trick question! Hehe

My pleasure...even I thought the same but when I searched it concluded to that answer. Yup!! I agree with you was really very tricky question asked by computer jiLOL.

-Shayari-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.