Teri Meri Love Stories

even though i loved todays show but

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
even though i did love this eposode a lot better then most of the other ones and the actors looked nice they should have paired her with her old co star those two pairing is reallly hot and they have such a great chemistry. Anyways 

My thought was that the story line was just about the same as last weeks story line. only thing different was that this time the wife or the one who is in the marriage is leaving as for the last week the wife was asking for the divorce to be with the guy she loved.  I know there are other little details that are a little different but same kind of story line., 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "even though i loved todays show but" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@TM i agree wid u!!!Smileit was gud epi but still lacking sumthing in chemistry.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.