r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Samar's dark secret is that he is from a low paid household. I think maybe his family works for a Nawab, so the Nawab has funded his school as a thanks for their work. I think that will be an interesting twist and Samar does not show his true colours so he won't be excluded from school. I think the fake image is because he fears people in Royal (who are usually high-class) will put him down if he is a boy from a poor household. KD on the other hand is poor but he got a scholarship and is very smart. I just hope its not like 3 Idiots story where he has taken the spot of a Nawab 

Comments?
Edited by robinc07 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah after watching last weeks episode when he was talking on the phone to someone in tapori language i got it he's poor not rich like he shows off
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rimzy93

yeah after watching last weeks episode when he was talking on the phone to someone in tapori language i got it he's poor not rich like he shows off

Love that scene hehe hats off to Jatin for excelling in versatility 👏
misunderstood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with each and every word of yours...and remember the scene where he fix Piddi's camera and wen piddi complemented him, he was about to say ''Ye to hamare khoon mein hain''...Edited by Jasper95 - 11 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i just hope juhi don't leaves him wen they becum a couple as she vl be heartbroken to know d truth...but samar needs a girl like juhi who vl always make him happy😊...
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya even I think d same . . . he's tryin to hide his true identity coz maybe he is too embarrased to speak d truth
or he is himself bound in his web of lies that even if he wants to he cant anymore
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel_juhi04

i just hope juhi don't leaves him wen they becum a couple as she vl be heartbroken to know d truth...but samar needs a girl like juhi who vl always make him happy😊...

Ya I hope not...our poor Nawab doesn't deserve it.