The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Samar's fake image an Idiot?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I think Samar's dark secret is that he is from a low paid household. I think maybe his family works for a Nawab, so the Nawab has funded his school as a thanks for their work. I think that will be an interesting twist and Samar does not show his true colours so he won't be excluded from school. I think the fake image is because he fears people in Royal (who are usually high-class) will put him down if he is a boy from a poor household. KD on the other hand is poor but he got a scholarship and is very smart. I just hope its not like 3 Idiots story where he has taken the spot of a Nawab 

Comments?

Edited by robinc07 - 22 September 2012 at 7:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4lyfRadiance.--Jasper--ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samar's fake image an Idiot?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
yeah after watching last weeks episode when he was talking on the phone to someone in tapori language i got it he's poor not rich like he shows off

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

yeah after watching last weeks episode when he was talking on the phone to someone in tapori language i got it he's poor not rich like he shows off
Love that scene hehe hats off to Jatin for excelling in versatility Clap

ZaYaHolic

--Jasper--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Jasper--

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I agree with each and every word of yours...and remember the scene where he fix Piddi's camera and wen piddi complemented him, he was about to say ''Ye to hamare khoon mein hain''...

Edited by Jasper95 - 22 September 2012 at 9:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cZaYaHolic

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I think the same:-)

r07c

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i just hope juhi don't leaves him wen they becum a couple as she vl be heartbroken to know d truth...but samar needs a girl like juhi who vl always make him happySmile...

r07c

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
ya even I think d same . . . he's tryin to hide his true identity coz maybe he is too embarrased to speak d truth
or he is himself bound in his web of lies that even if he wants to he cant anymore

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

i just hope juhi don't leaves him wen they becum a couple as she vl be heartbroken to know d truth...but samar needs a girl like juhi who vl always make him happySmile...
Ya I hope not...our poor Nawab doesn't deserve it. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.