Sur Kshetra

Great punch by Himesh to Atif - (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I ask all the Pak/Atif Fans to not argue back with April2007. Basically such people drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Yo April, Atif SUCKS. Happy now?

Guys,, ignore. please .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anaad.FALTU.Tony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great punch by Himesh to Atif - (Page 4)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocojatti92

Wow!! Ok Asha ji , everyone thinks she is one siding even Indians agree on that.It sounds like u guy dislike Pakistanis more then loving music.April 2007 it's good to have pride but do not let it get to ur head

EGGJACTLY...  LOL 

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

then take atif criticism too.dont cry like a baby.  glorify a loser if you want to.

Atif is a loser in your opinion. How about you keep that to yourself and not throw it at us. Basically 1:10 ratio doesn't work really well. nor will it work in your favor. LOL Big smileEmbarrassed

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

Wow!! Ok Asha ji , everyone thinks she is one siding even Indians agree on that.It sounds like u guy dislike Pakistanis more then loving music.April 2007 it's good to have pride but do not let it get to ur head

</div><div>
EGGJACTLY... LOL

LOL LOL I feel like having Eggs now lol

Edited by cocojatti92 - 23 September 2012 at 7:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mainepyarkiya

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

</div><div>
EGGJACTLY... LOL

LOL LOL I feel like having Eggs now lol

ROFLROFLROFL

I think all of us need rest ROFLROFL

Tony_StraK786

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

then take atif criticism too.dont cry like a baby.  glorify a loser if you want to.

Atif is a loser in your opinion. How about you keep that to yourself and not throw it at us. Basically 1:10 ratio doesn't work really well. nor will it work in your favor. LOL Big smileEmbarrassed
Why don't you keep your opinion to yourself. Easy to preach, must be hard to practice yourself that is crapy atif supporters story.

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Why don't you keep your opinion to yourself. Easy to preach, must be hard to practice yourself that is crapy atif supporters story.

Is that the best comeback you got in-store? tsk tsk... don't copy the lines Embarrassed 

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Is that the best comeback you got in-store? tsk tsk... don't copy the lines Embarrassed 
its amazing paki is claiming 1:10 ratio at india-forums...dude might work at pakistan-forumLOL 

wow over 12000 posts less than a year at INDIA-forums...now that is called dedication...you must love coming hereEmbarrassed 

Edited by preetie - 23 September 2012 at 8:09pm

April2007

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.