Sur Kshetra
Sur Kshetra

India-Forums

Great punch by Himesh to Atif - (Page 3)

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArmaanMaanLover

Damn!! u r the only one on this forum, whos been spreading negativity about atif! Angry
stop being such a hater!! 
Sometimes Atif is not fair, but himmesh is not less also! 
so stop defending Himesh!!! 
from my point of view Atif is waaayyy better then Himmesh, finaly someone who can give himmesh full on TAKKARR! Wink

oh really it is ok for pakistanis to come and slander asha ji. but it is not ok to shed some truth to atif's crap. Atif is the worst one and least talented on the show with least experience. proof is his broken dhol voice when he sang with asha ji. Wink
problem you guys are ok when no one answers you back, if you are giving it then be prepared to take it too because there are two sides to every story.

Edited by preetie - 23 September 2012 at 4:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

April2007

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

Originally posted by larki_punjaban

^^ that much offended when u said that he sells himself!

dude!

v never sell outself v also have some respect 

bohut sari bardash hosakti hain humare shaam k liye lekin yeh word har giz nahin

u better take ur words back other i let the mod allow me to give another warning level WITH PROUD!!

preetie u told dat im offending ur singer and what not i think once u should go trough ur comments 

after that i wont give u any answer on this 

dude I have no clue what the hell you are typing.  you keep making stuff as go along as you really can't have discussion. amazing over 5000 posts and still can't make any sense what the heck you are writing.

same to u darling TIME OUT! 
cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Ok Asha ji , everyone thinks she is one siding even Indians agree on that.It sounds like u guy dislike Pakistanis more then loving music.April 2007 it's good to have pride but do not let it get to ur head

Edited by cocojatti92 - 23 September 2012 at 4:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaadmainepyarkiya

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

^^ that much offended when u said that he sells himself!

dude!

v never sell outself v also have some respect 

bohut sari bardash hosakti hain humare shaam k liye lekin yeh word har giz nahin

u better take ur words back other i let the mod allow me to give another warning level WITH PROUD!!

preetie u told dat im offending ur singer and what not i think once u should go trough ur comments 

after that i wont give u any answer on this 

dude I have no clue what the hell you are typing.  you keep making stuff as go along as you really can't have discussion. amazing over 5000 posts and still can't make any sense what the heck you are writing.

same to u darling TIME OUT! 
whatever dude.
.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aishoo

then stop using atif aslam's music in your film

</div>

<div>

</div>

ok now that is comment typically made by 5 year old. Atif is up for sale sweety for his services.. BTW- it is not his music...it is only digitally enhanced voice in these songsWink

eg below so don't give more credit than what he is capable of. He is not creater of these songs.

Tu Jaane Na ' Bollywood Hindi Song Lyrics

Movie: Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009)
Music Director: Pritam Chakraborty
Director: Rajkumar Santoshi
Lyricist: Irshad Kamil
Starring: Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Upen Patel, Darshan Jariwala
Song Title: Tu Jaane Na
Release Date: November 6, 2009

thats like saying at none of the singers in bollywood should get their duo, couse the song dosnt belong to them. whats the point of having asha ji, runa ji and abida ji becouse acording to you they havent created any songs,

LOL

<div>
truth is they haven't created any songs...sorry to blow your bubble because you expected me to be like you full of hot air. Sorry to disappoint youWink

glad we agree Big smile , and hot air? im clod as a winter breeze Cool

i guess i still dont get way u brought the whole atif not being song creater thing in here, mind u, u started it

keep chilling Wink
.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aishoo

the same words i would say abt himmesh

</div>
<div>
just FYi- I dont glorify Himesh, the way you glorify loser sucky atif. You should be ashamed that he is from your country and is acting like he has just been released from mental hospital.

i dont think u have any right to say who people should glorify and not. i for one am proud that atif belong from the same country as me, the only thing worth watching in this show is Atif Cool

</div>
<div>
then take atif criticism too.dont cry like a baby. glorify a loser if you want to.

i dont see anyone crying dear, that is if u arnt talking about your self.

and yes i like atif, and if that makes me a loser in your eyes, then i couldnt care less. Tongue
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92

mainepyarkiya IF-Stunnerz
mainepyarkiya
mainepyarkiya

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Nope she is not the only one..

I am fed up with Atif's lack or manners and his very angry body language...he is a sore loser.

Indian team is way better than Pakistani team. India is many times bigger than Pakistan and I don't think Pakistan can come near India in anything...

I don't know what bit you..but carry on fella !! 

Before you judge 2 nations, go look in the mirror and see what you are 1st.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.Tony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index