Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Thehom

Woo how awesome is this!!
Well down Faiza, I loved it! Indu is totally different and and his painting hobby is sooo cute!
Great start sweetheart, keep writing!! :)

Yaay thanks love...yeah i didnt want Indu to be a goon so i thought of something else as one of his secret passions that i like doing which is painting..nice isnt it 

@Lubs Thankss..the sad news is it wont be like an FF😆 but i will drag the SS like you said😉
Edited by Faayey - 11 years ago
Faayey thumbnail
I woke up with best comments ever  and you've all motivated me so i thought why not update it now since im in a super awesome mood..Thank you all so muchh mwahhh!! So here it is  this bit is the main bones of the story..the flesh will come later 🤗

Part 2

Her eyes opened slowly taking in all her surroundings, thinking where the hell am i. She turned and screamed "Arghhh who the hell are you..arrghhh heelppp!!"
Indu: Calm down, im not here to kill you, you've hit your head pretty and i found lying besides a tree. 
Sanchi: get away from me, why have you brought me here
Indu: YOU.HIT.YOUR.HEAD. Now Please calm down. What's your name?
Sanchi: (she thinks to herself,what if he kills me, i don't trust him but ouchh i did hit my head pretty bad)Its Preeti, my names Preeti (i hope im a good liar)
Indu: Thats a beautiful name. right im Indu, Indu Singh. Can you tell me how you hurt yourself and what were you doing in the middle of a forest this big
Sanchi: hiding from demons like you🤣 (she laughs) im joking im working on piece of work and i must have tripped and hit my head.
Indu: okay Preeti, where do you live, im sure your family are looking for you
Sanchi: (becomes upset and scared again: in an aggressive tone)Its none of your business where my family is. Listen Indu i just want to say thank you for saving me but i would like to go now, can you direct me in the right path and im sure i can manage.
Indu is thinking, alright why so harsh she seems like shes scared of something, maybe its the hit on her head otherwise a girl this sweet can't possible have a nasty personality. He shrugs it off and carries on staring, her face so beautiful, lips so perfect, could be a model and by the looks of it she's got a nice figure too..how can someone this pretty be alone in a forest like this, i wouldn't mind... (His day dream gets interrupted by Sanchi's waving hand)
Sanchi: helloo, mister what you looking at (oh god, what a perv i knew it)
Indu: nothing just your fac- i meant your head, it  looks quite bad, why dont you stay till noon, have a something to eat first and then go. I wouldn't want to see you walking bad in this state.
Sanch: (why is telling me to stay back, im sure he wants to do something bad, hmpf little does he know im black belt at karate what can he do to me *does the little evil laugh in her head*😈) Okay i'll just have a drink but then i must go.
Indu: fine i'll tell my men to prepare some
The moment Indu leaves the tent, Sanchi quietly sneaks out and looks at her surrounding, she sees the bodyguards and carefully assess them and sees that they're carrying pocket knives and guns. GUNS!! eh? OMG IM NOT READY TO DIE Thats it and starts to run for her life
Indu: Heyyy what happened, waittt (Indu runs after her)
Its quite a funny chase game but Indu is faster than her so he catches up to her in no time and sees that she'd fallen down and hurt her self
Indu: hey Preeti what happened , why'd you run, look you're hurt
Sanchi: I knew it you're trying to kill me!! she keeps backing away
Indu: kill you, what you talking about why would i kill you
Sanchi: i saw the guns and the knives, what were you thinking that you'll kill me and cook me your supper later on..you cannibal
Indu: (shocked😲cannibal!!!) what the hell, im not trying to kill you . Those men are bodyguards, they're for my protection you silly
Sanchi: why do you have bodyguards?😕
Indu: because im Indu Singh
Sanchi: So?🤔
Indu: (WHAT THE HELL, how can she not know me, who doesn't) dont you know who i am
Sanchi: should i?
Indu's thinking woow this is weird she's never heard of me. Naah i wont tell her who i am. Seems like a nice girl besides she's hurt herself because of me. Who needs anymore shock.
Indu: look it doesn't matter forget about it, you've hurt your self, let me help you
Sanchi: no! i can mange (and with that she tries to get up but falls again, probably form the pain)
Indu doesn't listen to her and picks her up and starts walking back to the tent. They look at eahc other deep in to their eyes☺️. Why do i care for her, she didn't even know who I am, who doesn't. But there's just something about her,her attitude, her innocence a weird but an amazing vibe. It's quite hilarious. Preeti,hmmm I like her. Urghh what am i saying. How can i like her. I've only just met her. Besides she's ruining my actual aim for coming here urghh i haven't gone to see the site I'm painting properly enough but there's no harm in getting to her know her. I won't tell her im a rich business man but i'll say that i'm an artist, yeah that sounds nice. I'm an artist. AWESOME. 😎He lays her down next to a log by the fire and bandages her foot too.
Indu: looks like you sprained your ankle. I know you don't like me but it wont do you any harm if you stay here and rest for a while. In the mean time i'll see if i can get any network so that i can call for some help okay
Sanchi: urrmm wait, thanks and im sorry it's just that those big men look kinda frightening  
Indu: (laughs) it's okay, it happens Preeti, I'll get you a drink. Indu gets up and leaves
Sanchi: Thank god i didn't tell him why im here..but i need to leave soon before that beast finds me again. She starts to cry again

*Sanchi's FLASHBACK*

Sitting at home crying by herself. How dare Viraj cheat on me, how could he. That's it im leaving. Thought of him kissing another lady made her even more sick. she went up and packed her back pack, all she needed was her ID's, diary, money and few clothes.
She turned around to get out of the door when large and muscular arms grabbed her.
Viraj:wher do you think you're going eh. No one leaves and you my lady are my most prized possession 
Sanchi: possession? you're cheating on me
Viraj: so, im a man and i have my desires its up to me who i go out with and when i when i want to
Sanchi: *SLAP* you make me sick. How dare you use me as a toy (she pushes him away but he is just too big for her and he lays one tight punch on her stomach)
Sanchi: arrghhh, pleasee leave me alone, please Viraj. Let me go
Viraj: let you go..oh i dont think so hun, you ain't going nowhere
Sanchi: i dont want to hurt so let go of me
Viraj: pfshht you.hurt.me? oh dont make me laugh
Sanchi grabs the vase and slams it on her head followed by a kick in his privates and she runs for her life.
Viraj: ARGHHH YOU COW..COME BACK HERE
Sanchi's been running the whole night not knowing where to. She's lived in this are her whole life when she heard some foot steps (probably a small forest animal) and turned around and hit the branch of a tree. THUD.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Indu: here you go, so tell me what is it that you're working on.
Sanchi: huh umm..well..i was doing.. (she sees his painting equipment and a camera) im here to look for a site where my next art work is going to be based
Indu: oh woow im here to paint too, what a coincidence. So tell me what kind of paintings do you do? 
Sanchi(you idiot why did you have to lie how am i gonna answer him) well i do all sorts, it mostly depends on my mood
Bodyguard 2: Sir we're ready to depart for the site shall we proceed.
Indu: looks back at Sanchi) Preeti, would like to join us, the site is just around the corner and im sure you'd love it
Sanchi: if you can help me walk
Indu: dont worry, Andy (bodyguard 1) will carry you
Sanchi: umm okay but he's not a peado is he.. i wouldn't want him to touch me in a wrong way
Indu:🤣 oh my you're funny, dont worry they're super friendly, shall we
Just before they're about to leave Sanchi overhears the bodyguards talking baot their boss
Bodyguard 1: i have never seen him like this, hes actually laughing with her. He doesn't even look like the rich arrogant business man we all get to see everyday. Its nice
Bodyguard 2: hmm you;re right, looks like he really likes her, besides she ain't a model with fake boob, heels and a super big butt😆
The laugh and pick up their stuff, Sanchi is feeling a bit nervous now. So he is a rich business man. So he did lie to me but he cares for me..awkward , oh my what if he actually does want to rape me😭 bu then he would have just done it already. Silly me, he seems like a nice lad and right now he's the only person around here who i can trust. 
Meanwhile Indu goes in to the tent to get her stuff when suddenly her diary falls out. It say son the cover Sanchi Mathur..eh? who's that. He flips open the first page and sees her picture. What the ****, why did she tell me her name is Preeti then? Im sure she's lying to me. AND NO ONE LIES TO INDU SINGH!!!😡. 
Indu: Preeti what is this? ( he holds her diary )
Sanchi: how dare you read my diary!!
Indu: and how dare you lie to me about your name, how dare you
Sanchi: as if you didn't lie to me either?
Indu: and what did i lie about oh Miss So Perfect
Sanchi: you didnt tell me that you're rich business man besides i was taught to never give out your real name when you meet strangers
Indu: but i thought we were friends
Sanchi starts to feel bad. This man saved her life.
 They both stand there silently staring at each other
and the music queues in 

This is the song: 

Haan..Do chanchal nain lutere karte hain cheirkhaniyan..hooo..
Kare shararat chulbuli..masoom shaitaniyan 
Naino apni kismat ka..haann..naino mein apni kismat ka
Mujhko Dekha sitara
Haara haara haara mein do naino se haara
Hannn Bhale bhale do naina karte baatein Bhali bhali...hooo
Prem nagar le jaayein inmein hain wo ek har gali
Hooo..naino ki galiyon mein ghumein dil ban ke banjara..
Haara haara haara mein do naino se haara 
Jaane kyu neendon ne ankhon se banli dooriyannn..
Pyaar ne mujhko dedi pyaari pyaari si majbooriyan..hooo
Rooh ko meri choo kar tune..hayeee..rooh ko meri choo kar tune...
Kaise dard ubharaaa
Haare haare haare mein do naino se haara 

Credit for the lyrics goes to cancerian_queen

alright guys i had to write this long part so that i could get Sanchi secret out of the way..the love story starts in the next chapter...let me warn its going to very sad but really cute🥺 loool..please bear with for while

Precap: Indu and Viraj fighting and Sanchi is about to fall of the cliff

Edited by Faayey - 11 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wow lovely Faisa ,lub da lyrics it fits them . Bole toh ekdum chauchak,.continue soon ..
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh my my i loved both the parts... mmjuaaah love you faisu darling... awesome... 😃 totally enjoyed reading it... yuhhhuuu waiting for the next parts.. yeaaah🥳 
superb faisa please keep writing 😎
Faayey thumbnail
Originally posted by: PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

wow lovely Faisa ,lub da lyrics it fits them . Bole toh ekdum chauchak,.continue soon ..

awhh thanks...i had the tune in my head for weeks and woow this THE song for them 😆
Faayey thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaeldsouza91

ohh my my i loved both the parts... mmjuaaah love you faisu darling... awesome... 😃 totally enjoyed reading it... yuhhhuuu waiting for the next parts.. yeaaah🥳 

superb faisa please keep writing 😎

awwwh Selvi..thanks love..dw i'll keep writing and i'll update son 😉
Originally posted by: Faayey

awwwh Selvi..thanks love..dw i'll keep writing and i'll update son 😉

will be waiting sweety really great job👏 loved it totally..
Faayey thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaeldsouza91

will be waiting sweety really great job👏 loved it totally..

yippeee thanks you honeyyy😉 mwahh 🤗
Originally posted by: Faayey

yippeee thanks you honeyyy😉 mwahh 🤗

🤗🤗 hahahha btw i loved whaen she was trying to escape and run away after seeing the bodyguards and the way she called him  cannibal..😆🤣 even he got shocked cannibal😆

good one faisu😆 mmmuaaah..🤗
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Faiza, loved the update. Do continue soon.