Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
There hasnt been a show which has impressed me to this extent where i actually cant stop making posts about them!!!! Be it the crimes, or Ariya or chotu-shree-riya friendship, Rathore's leadership qualities,shree's brilliant innovations or Arjun's attitude, this show has never failed to impress me!! Today's episode was a treat for me and im sure for most of you guys as well, be it crime,love ya friendship, it was a complete package.. And today all the etf members especially riya and shree helped to solve the case... usually its shown like a one-man show where only arjun solves the crime... Even the ariya scenes contribute to solving the crime because in most of the episodes i saw, be it in the double murder case where riya talks about adla badla or something like that or the dead body in car case where she says about the case or even when riya says never to underestimate a girl's talent and arjun solves the case...Although Arjun told her to go back to research desk he doesnt know that riya is an important part of ETF without which they cant do anything... The best part is that in most of the dialogues and actions of the members there is a deeper meaning...This show is a relief rom most of the saas bahu rona dhona drama.

Coming to today's episode, loved Riya in the new avataar... she actually portarys a modern girl who is somewhat very traditional at heart... Ariya scene must have been a shock to you all but i had expected this and he said that because either he was genuinely concerned for her or he knows how sensitive it is for her to talk about her capabilities and he is indirectly encouraging her to shoot properly... The temple scene where Shree and chotu pulling riya's leg and shree teasing chotu about his crush... i swear man this shree is so adooorable... And also his expression when riya's aunt thought that they were a couple. If arjun wasnt there in the team i would have supported "Shriya" but since Riya has already got her knight in shining armor, shree deserves someone special hm let me see... oh he has chotu so its ok... And just as haruhi26 mentioned in her post i really hope the coin in his pocket saves him from getting shot and riya helps him and solves the case by shooting that guy who actually dared to shoot my... i mean our arjun... So waiting and waiting for the next episode Day Dreaming Very sorry for boring you guys to death but kya kare "arjun syndrome" hogaya na isliye jab baat karna shuru karti hai tho kabhi katam nahi hoti... Goodnight guys and "arjun dreams"...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007gayatriflufflesraparigakgmu_mahi_sashashyamNamzzprava55663Radhika ShahsizzysehrishMoumimonmeghasinghTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KICK-ASS EPISODE" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
great post dearThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

sizzysehrish

IF-Sizzlerz

sizzysehrish

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
awesome post yrrr... 
Sweet arjun dreamz to u  2 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rapariga_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
oh yeah i totally agree with youBig smile.. this show is so unique in itselfEmbarrassed.. so far apart from those daily soaps where you see protagonists crying out for nothing and cursing their bad luck n stuff like thatDead.. wicked evils planning things for their enemiesAngry.. oh god knows how much i hate those soaps now lolLOL.. and here we see this protagonist - Riya.. who is simple yet sweet, modern yet traditional.. strong yet emotionalEmbarrassed.. i cant believe that CVs actually came up with such a beautiful characterClap.. and on top of that Arjun Wink - who shows no feelings but think before he speaksSmile .. and we get Chotu and Shree as buy 1 get 1 free ROFL haha that scene at her aunt's house cracked me up ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raparigameghasingh

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
LOL at the buy one get one free... Ya i agree with you.. words cant describe how much i love chotu and shree.. and of course arjun,riya and rathode also

Edited by lizzie_angel - 22 September 2012 at 2:06pm

_mahi_

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
It's an awesome post dearClap... first of all i wanna give youHug  you know even i so hate those saas bahu drama..this show has drove me crazy, and Arjun he is just so hot...and the rest of the ETF is also adorable...so cute, so nice and relationship they share is sooo perfect, nice and good.

_mahi_

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Arjun Morning I mean to say Arjun in the morning... LOL
haye! Shrhea??? No...!!!
Arhea forever yaar!
Aaj toh Rhea will save Arjun, by hook or by crook! Yayy!!!
I am so... excited.Day Dreaming

_mahi_

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Arjun Morning I mean to say Arjun in the morning... LOL
haye! Shrhea??? No...!!!
Arhea forever yaar!
Aaj toh Rhea will save Arjun, by hook or by crook! Yayy!!!
I am so... excited.Day Dreaming

Fingers crossed...I want riya to shoot properly this time, and save arjun...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Tina2603Love_Arnie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.