Suggestions / Comments

kiran kher is an undiservable judge in IGT2012.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swrahul

swrahul

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
kiran kher is just a west material in IGT 2012..I really dont understand that why and how can she judge a biggest talent show when she even doesnt have a courage and heart to watch it. Talent can be any act which is unique, uncomman, unattempted or unrealistic capicity of a human being..so there must not be any hesitation to watch and then judge accordingly. I'm not against of humanity and somebady's kind nature but this is too much yar...I mean come on...
She acts like a stupid on TV and certainly I get irated when I see her over reacted actions...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kiran kher is an undiservable judge in IGT2012." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
This is Suggestions Forum.

The post/topic you have made should be in India's Got Talent (IGT) forum. Here is the link to IGT forum...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=740

Please post it there. Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.