Arshi O.S.-U R MY EVERYTHING **COMPLETED** - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hetalmkn

I just have a simple comment...

OMG!
you made my day. .
thanks a ton didi . .
tame bauj sara cho,mari buaj madad kri. . πŸ€—
this is the best comment i could have ever got. .
tame mari madad kri,buaj motu walu thnk u didi. .
Originally posted by trivedishraddha

OMG!
you made my day. .
thanks a ton didi . .
tame bauj sara cho,mari buaj madad kri. . πŸ€—
this is the best comment i could have ever got. .
tame mari madad kri,buaj motu walu thnk u didi. .

Awww... u are too sweet to be denied of help... lolzz

Well hope u liked it... and honestly I didn't help u much... it was nothing...

Im waiting to see you copying the link in ur OS so all can hear it the way I want to...

Motu hug for u...πŸ€— in return of the comment...

Awww... u are too sweet to be denied of help... lolzz

Well hope u liked it... and honestly I didn't help u much... it was nothing...

Im waiting to see you copying the link in ur OS so all can hear it the way I want to...
Motu hug for u...πŸ€—in return of the comment...

Awww,now telling that is even more sweet of you.. .☺️
obviously i liked it a million times Di. .
it May be nothing for you,but it is very much to me,i won't be wrong if i say my heart is tellin right now. .-
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. .(Sab mera tu...)
Really Di,you can't even estimate how much i am waiting to move to cyber cafe tomorrow and edit this o.s. and add this link. .(mara pappa ye laptop aapvanu bandh kari didhu,je thi hu bhanva lagu,pan mara pase bhanva thi chutwana bija ghana rasta 6e. .πŸ˜†)
all thanks to you. .and ya,all credit also goes to you. .πŸ€—
Originally posted by trivedishraddha

Awww,now telling that is even more sweet of you.. .☺️
obviously i liked it a million times Di. .
it May be nothing for you,but it is very much to me,i won't be wrong if i say my heart is tellin right now. .-
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. .(Sab mera tu...)
Really Di,you can't even estimate how much i am waiting to move to cyber cafe tomorrow and edit this o.s. and add this link. .(mara pappa ye laptop aapvanu bandh kari didhu,je thi hu bhanva lagu,pan mara pase bhanva thi chutwana bija ghana rasta 6e. .πŸ˜†)
all thanks to you. .and ya,all credit also goes to you. .πŸ€—

Lolzz stop blushing heheheheh my ASR will get jealous...

Im glad u liked it... Awww thats such a statement now... I did absolutely nothing and u re saying Sab Mera Tu... πŸ˜†

Just pray my ASR never comes across this...hahahahahah he is too possessive you c...

Well thats not fair... papa thi chupine nai kervanu.. and studies is very important rite... so make sure you study well... you had ur time on IF but now since exams re close by... study hard for it...

If you want to really honestly thank me... then you will not hide and go to cyber behind you dad's back... and you will study well for ur exams... I take that as a thank u and credit...

Lolzz stop blushing heheheheh my ASR will get jealous...

Im glad u liked it... Awww thats such a statement now... I did absolutely nothing and u re saying Sab Mera Tu...πŸ˜†

Just pray my ASR never comes across this...hahahahahah he is too possessive you c...

Well thats not fair... papa thi chupine nai kervanu.. and studies is very important rite... so make sure you study well... you had ur time on IF but now since exams re close by... study hard for it...

If you want to really honestly thank me... then you will not hide and go to cyber behind you dad's back... and you will study well for ur exams... I take that as a thank u and credit...

your possessive ASR,etle tamara patidev,right?
well,ok . .will not tell Sab Mera Tu. .bas. .πŸ˜‰
and and and. .
areyre re!πŸ€”
ya Di,your right,but i can't wait to add this link na. .i want all to read it with the link so. .
and pappa mane rugge-rug jane 6e. .a kai na k. .πŸ˜‰
but Di,your right.. .will study now.. .that's why i am going on a leave from IF for 2 weeks. .(although i will be coming here between. πŸ˜›.)
oh k now,ek deal strike kariye,i will tell mummy and go,but you have to take the credit too. .k!
no more discussion. .this is a big thing you did for me,i can't deny you the credit,my conscience would not allow me to. .full credit goes to you..😊
πŸ€—
wow man was that long or what but thats iis totally a good thing
haiyye he finally opened up to her should have done that long time back you know
res * till morning* as its 3 AM
Originally posted by SyedaFaiza

res * till morning* as its 3 AM

🀣
okay...waiting 4 u to un res...😳
Oh it was a lovely os. But one request Shradhha, can you change the font colour and size? It's hurting my eyes. I had to skip a lot of parts because I could not read it properly. Thanks hun.
This was damn long, u know!
Such a sweet os, hope this happens to me in my life someday!