The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

What is your type? ;) (Page 2)

Poll Question: Tall dark handsome guys like KD, or cute chocolate boy like Ranveer?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [67.57%]
12 [32.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymen27

Originally posted by Mais

Brooding types ke saath tou zindagi barbaad hai. Poori zindagi bus pathar se sar patko. 

Well, they do come with their cons.But people brood, when they feel things more deeply.its SEXY ! 

IMO it's boring in the long term for a girl like me. I'd rather have a partner who is cheerful and makes me smile rather than someone who is brooding in the corner, more like sulking all the time, and waste away the small precious moments of life. that just sucks. Brooding sexy people are only a 14 year old's fantasy IMO.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is your type? ;) (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Brooding types ke saath tou zindagi barbaad hai. Poori zindagi bus pathar se sar patko. 

Well, they do come with their cons.But people brood, when they feel things more deeply.its SEXY ! 

IMO it's boring in the long term for a girl like me. I'd rather have a partner who is cheerful and makes me smile rather than someone who is brooding in the corner, more like sulking all the time, and waste away the small precious moments of life. that just sucks. Brooding sexy people are only a 14 year old's fantasy IMO.

I understand your POV, and well, I am not a 14 year old but i guess even i dont want kee har samay ROTA rahe, i mean ofcourse he has moments, everyone does, by brooding i dont mean ALL THE TIME.I am not talking about EXTREMES of personalities, like you see humara best example, KD AND RANVEER..Kd is a little intense type, he has problems, but does he not have fun? and RV is a fun and cheerful type of guy, but does he not feel things? :)

and well looks wise, toh KD type RALL DARK AND HANDSOME, anyday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.ShyZaYaHolic

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Tall dark handsome guy like KD Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I understand your POV, and well, I am not a 14 year old but i guess even i dont want kee har samay ROTA rahe, i mean ofcourse he has moments, everyone does, by brooding i dont mean ALL THE TIME.I am not talking about EXTREMES of personalities, like you see humara best example, KD AND RANVEER..Kd is a little intense type, he has problems, but does he not have fun? and RV is a fun and cheerful type of guy, but does he not feel things? :)

Oh, I'm sorry I thought it was a general poll. I didn't even consider our "best examples". Carry on, I'd rather step away from biasedness. Itna faltu time nahin hai mere pass.

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Oh, I'm sorry I thought it was a general poll. I didn't even consider our "best examples". Carry on, I'd rather step away from biasedness. Itna faltu time nahin hai mere pass.

Okay listen to me.Take your attitude somewhere else.
you should have read the question i did mention their names, its general, but this is a TBP forum and they are our BEST EXAMPLES.
Well faltu time nahi hai? I really dont give a shit.
take care.

ZaYaHolic

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Tall dark handsome Day Dreaming

ZaYaHolic

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Umm.I think such post should be made in General Discussion forum :)

But ok as I'm bored I can ans.. It's actually tough to categorize "my type" at the same time I do have a vision of how he actually should be like n then again I feel.Oh let it be,Let future come ,'ll see.

So I guess it'd safe to say "my type 'd be" Someone whom I can Handel n at the same time He is able to do the same.

& going by the on-going discussion,I'd say boys / men like RV, KD are only good for TV world's heroine,IN Real life too may be there are people like them but it'd be tough to live with them.

With RV like guys-You'll always have that "Aree kahi dusre k pass to nahin chala gaya"no matter how much honest he's with you but girl's insecurity = Uncomparable.Though may be they prove to be a better friend afterall you wont have to suffer from Insecurity mania n they can make you smile easily then.

& with KD type-It's again super hard,You 'd give away your life to understand them but you hardly 'd.They love to compare.May not say it directly but they do that in your head (by comparing I meant,Their own situation[bad/sad] with others n gets angry easily, come across rude @ a time.)
Afterall it can't be sexy,if he doesn't pin.corner u n stare into ur eyes (That's intense acc. few people,Not pointing @ you BTW)n in real life,dont think such thing happen..They might love you endlessly but 'd never show n in real life that's needed,silence kind of love looks good on TV couple only .

These heros are real with the reel tadka which is their good sides but in real they are very real n exactly @ their extreme best..

That's what I think. :)

^phew that was not short..I guess that's boredom.. lol

khsara1991

khsara1991

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
kd always

ZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.