Aasman Se Aage

Watched Heroine caught a dialogue of ASA

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Last night watched the new Kareena Kapoor Movie Heroine which shows the back drop of the glamor & showbizz world & the story of Mahi Arora who is the character played by Kareena Kapoor..

Media, Plots & Emotionals & professional life etc all bundled to accelerate to the path of fame..

Remembered Aasman Se Aage which was also on the same lines & character of DC, Meenakshi, Alan, Akshat and Karishma...& the rest...

More so the dialogue which caught my attention was the one spoken by Helen who had an important role as a veteran actor in the movie Shaguftha Ali ( I hope I got the name ri8)

"Shuarat badi Kameeni cheez hoti hai jitna deti hai ussay Kai zyaada Cheen Lethi hai " Similar dialogue was spoken by her character to Mahi Arora played by Kareena...

Indeed Apurva during the promo with his amazing dialect & voice as DC used the same dialogue...

Aasman Se Aage opened up to many things which is proven ri8 in the now a days television industry which thrives on TRP & how the "FAME" is captured by the artists & drama & reality shows have the very same formulas...

All the happenings shown in ASA is the true fact of fictional dramatization of reality in the television industry...

The Character of Apurva DC is indeed Phenomenal & proved the core of the showbizz world...

Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aw is it am looking forward to see the film ya indeed the dialouge was true and very very powerful
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow thanks for this post Shanti!!

missing ASA badly 😭 I was thinking what track would it be if it was on running now?? 🤔
shanti05 thumbnail
Swetha I am sure there is a lot to dig into showing how reality show works, If ASA was still on they would have a lot to show about the way DC would manipulate the need of using the contestants for his show to gather TRP's and more so how emotionally they would be affected...

If there was room they could have focused on the judges also as they are also a part of this reality show,

This show is one of the most intelligent & intellectually made show, Look around the dramas made now a days & articles which talk about TRP ... The show ASA would have taken many turns till the finale of the reality show with Meenakshi's state as a triumph card, DC needs his show running and he would have seen movements of the contestants through the close monitoring & putting parameters where ever necessary it would be going on till a certain time where it reaches the threshold...

The later part then could be the realization track of DC where he has his big EGO which will never bow down as he is a person who always wants to win and if his win is seeing the best for his show then someday he would see the ri8 way of getting it..

As I recall he telling his mom that you cannot be all goody goody to win the world, We need to be mean & intelligent , so somewhere some day His intelligence will be challenged & Meenakshi would do it..

If the show was to still run I could see it getting there & beyond with the life DC would lead and somewhere Meenakshi's life is definitely influenced by him...

A phenominal show to understand human traits .. The chess play was the main dimension of how shows /dramas are played around & viewers are the FIXED on the board...
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So true shanti,

This show had a lot of things which is seen in television industry, Why an actor is attracted to masses, why the media makes a BIG about the actor why storyline is changed with twists & turns to attract the audience...

People understanding ASA is just something which has shown that its the base of the television industry..
The Shurat which these actors claim is due to many things & what ASA showed is exactly how the media enhances these actors the people who walk to fame who are nobody & they become somebody & the audience are glued to them
shanti05 thumbnail
Well said Sammy, Thats why ASA is the most intelligent show made in Indian Television History Ideally it showed reality of how one reaches fame, We see the same thing everywhere through different sources and then in ASA the focus was on FAME as one PARAMETER which the bollywood thrives on and THE TRP which the television thrive on ...

Fantastic show made it shows me why I am a FIXED audience to see anything on the idiot box...👏👏👏