hi eran

welcome to india!😛

any plans to visit bangalore?😊

Posted: 18 years ago

wish u an exciting trip and lots of fun .... 😉

lata, u are so sweet 😆😊.... but not a bad idea ...😉

Wow that's great!!
I am sure you will have a great time there, I am really happy for you..

😊 Naina

have fun i am going to india probably next yr
aaaahhhhhh yessss no bathtubs!!!!!  so this is a stupid question, but here goes:  so i know that many of the bathrooms have showers, but i was told that it's not safe to use them becasue you can get a shock through the water, is this true?  and no one i know ever even uses the shower, so what's teh point of having them?

welcome to india eran

well so you be visiting india at the time of returning back from my trip

What?????teenietoons what did you say no bathtubs in india and shocks through water from the shower??????

this is really funny 😆

this is a totally wrong we have bathtubs though it is not common.

there are chances of electricity following through water coming in the shower if there is any lose contacts in the electricity circuits

Eh my dear friends comeone We love our India as it is. We are not Angrez, No offence meant but enjoy bathing in the balti ( bucket ) and lota ( tumbler ) 😛😆. First of all we have to think of so many people who don't get water for days together compared to that we need to pray to GOD and thank that we have atleast little bit of luxury. Chalo bahut ho gaya mera bhaashan.  😃.  And Samy so ur also going to Mumbai ah with ur cousin.  aur kuch kaam nahin hain kya 😆 ...just kidding...😃. lucky you.GOD Bless. Eran have a gr8 time and Take care.

Cheers

Lata

Edited by Lata - 18 years ago
Hope u have a grt time in INDIA!!!!

thanks everyone and yes lata i will try and help out with updates or promos!!!

thanks and maybe see you soon if you live in india!!! it would be funny if me met each other!!!

love eran!!!!😛

😆 take it easy my dear. Ur going on a holiday so relax. And BTW yeah it will be gr8 if we could meet. But right now I am not in Mumbai but in the gulf. 😆. Take care and GOD Bless.

Love Lata