Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by favjassi

yaar mujhe bhi aisa hi laga arjun got shot in precape? lekin mujhe aisa lagta hai ki riya is bar wapas shoot karke use bachayegiWinkWinkWink i think bcz in the starting of epi arjun gave her a advice to go back to old desk job as she is scared to fire a gunLOLLOLLOL or may be u r right that coin will save him
haye, Riya shoots or doesnt, in the end its Riya who has saved him nahEmbarrassed, what say?

yaaa offcourse ur right bcz woh sikka riya ne hi forcebly uske pocket mein dala WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun shot in Precap??? (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
WHAT??????? he got shot ShockedShockedShockedShocked why didnt I notice it Shocked Arjun shot Shocked

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

WHAT??????? he got shot Shocked why didnt I notice it Shocked Arjun shot Shocked
in the precap, he is shown falling down after a gunshot...

_mahi_

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
No no no..i think you are not wrong at all....Wink

_mahi_

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

No no no..i think you are not wrong at all....Wink
LOL i think we are all becoming great detectives nowWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Moumimon

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

WHAT??????? he got shot Shocked why didnt I notice it Shocked Arjun shot Shocked
yeah first i didnt notice it.. n then i replayed the thing.. i saw itShocked my heart stopped beating for a secCry

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

yeah first i didnt notice it.. n then i replayed the thing.. i saw itShocked my heart stopped beating for a secCry
Dont worry nothing will happen to him, after all Riya's there to save him, indirectly of courseWink

_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Dont worry nothing will happen to him, after all Riya's there to save him, indirectly of courseWink
yeah ofcourse i knowEmbarrassed Riya will save him someway and will succeed in proving herself better than what Arjun thinks of herWink I just want Riya to run upto him and be like ARJUN SIRRRLOL or i prefer just ARJUNNNLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.