Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Moumimon

No no no..i think you are not wrong at all....😉

😆 i think we are all becoming great detectives now😉
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: haruhi26

in the precap, he is shown falling down after a gunshot...

yeah first i didnt notice it.. n then i replayed the thing.. i saw itShocked my heart stopped beating for a sec😭
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _mahi_

yeah first i didnt notice it.. n then i replayed the thing.. i saw it😲 my heart stopped beating for a sec😭

Dont worry nothing will happen to him, after all Riya's there to save him, indirectly of course😉
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: haruhi26

Dont worry nothing will happen to him, after all Riya's there to save him, indirectly of course😉

yeah ofcourse i know😳 Riya will save him someway and will succeed in proving herself better than what Arjun thinks of her😉 I just want Riya to run upto him and be like ARJUN SIRRR😆 or i prefer just ARJUNNN😆
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I really hope Riya shoots and saves him...plus ur coin idea is also good...
purecure thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i too feel dat only... after seeing d scene in precap which actually i felt wld connect wid coin scene somewhr or other...
good idea haruhi...hope to c lyk dat happening as riya will get d credit for placing dat coin... from arjun mayb...makin him realise dat she is worthy too for being in etf...!!!!😛
gayatri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think that coin was a trap for all etf members and i think arjun is acting like he was shotand when the smugller comes near him ...to see dead or alive he jumps and kic then black and blue and greek and latin...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gayatri

i think that coin was a trap for all etf members and i think arjun is acting like he was shotand when the smugller comes near him ...to see dead or alive he jumps and kic then black and blue and greek and latin...

Trap? what kindof trap? u mean a GPS or a ear piece where all their talks were being recorded? Expand a bit your idea please dear...
Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago