Arjun shot in Precap??? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by haruhi26

๐Ÿ˜†yep you are right, but at that time he didnt have the blessings of us fans and Riya's๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Now the dialogue should be" agar Arjun ko goli marna hein, humein pehle marna hoga"๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†ya phir'arjun ko goli marne se pahele,meri laash pe se guzarna hoga๐Ÿ˜†too filmy
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

very true. Hum hain na Arjun ke pankhe!!!
๐Ÿ˜†" Arjun ke pankhe"...Mindblowing๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

very true. Hum hain na Arjun ke pankhe!!!
AC be..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

AC be..๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
haruhi26 you are a genius... seriously!!! i seriously wondered why arjun didnt take the coin from his pocket after riya put it in there!!!! Now i hope and pray that the coin saves him...
Originally posted by lizzie_angel

haruhi26 you are a genius... seriously!!! i seriously wondered why arjun didnt take the coin from his pocket after riya put it in there!!!! Now i hope and pray that the coin saves him...
thank you dear๐Ÿ˜ณ, but i'm nt the only genius here,lots like me predicted the same thing๐Ÿ‘...
Maybe by watching Arjun and loving him so much, we are all becoming great detectives๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by haruhi26

haye, Riya shoots or doesnt, in the end its Riya who has saved him nah๐Ÿ˜ณ, what say?

yaaa offcourse ur right bcz woh sikka riya ne hi forcebly uske pocket mein dala ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
WHAT??????? he got shot ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ why didnt I notice it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Arjun shot ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by _mahi_

WHAT??????? he got shot ๐Ÿ˜ฒ why didnt I notice it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Arjun shot ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
in the precap, he is shown falling down after a gunshot...
No no no..i think you are not wrong at all....๐Ÿ˜‰