Reshma (Page 2)

Poll Question: Selection of Reshma is...

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [16.67%]
10 [83.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvgmatri

Good post. Agree with your point that they should not have selected her for the next round. Such a small kid should not be doing this kind of stunt and it sends a wrong message to kids watching the show too!

And I found Malaika's attitude very cringeworthy. The poor little girl didn't even know who is Malaika, and am sure she didn't ask for her nail paint!

Yes. I was hoping someone of the 3 judges would come fwd and talk abt her eductaion or offer some financial help or initiate a fund raiser or something! i esp found malaikas attutuide cringeworthy too! Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reshma (Page 2)" in India's Got Talent - Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Fantasy_

_Fantasy_

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Sorry but I don't agree that she shouldn't have been selected. Why not? Why differentiate? If the girl gets national recognition on the basis of her talent, why discourage her? How disheartened would she have felt if the judges didn't allow her to go and instead gave her money? Why should there be an amount for her talent? Why shouldn't she earn the respect and money for her education and better life instead of it being given to her as alms?

Sure her family's financial condition is not great but why should her father have to compromise his self respect and take money for nothing? It's obvious that they've come because he wants Reshma to be popular and he wants everyone to see her talent, doesn't matter under what circumstances she's had to learn it but truth is, it is an exceptional talent and it shouldn't have a price on it.

I am glad the judges picked her and if luck continues she will go far..

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
its absoluty wrong 

she is just 4 yrs old and did u guys noticed her feet? OMGGG!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
good post dear agree with u 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

India's Got Talent - Season 4 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.