Poll

Selection of Reshma is...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sheetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Friends.
I simply loved Reshma. Little girl so talented. That little angel was so innocent and seem hardly aware of such a big stage. I think she hardly knows any judges. Their  "Yes" or "no" didn't seem to matter her. She just came to show what she has been doing since age 3. But i really felt that the judges should have not selected her. Instead four of the judges(they are rich celebrities) should have encouraged Reshma by sponsoring for her education and welfare.  This is my personal opinion. No intentions of hurting anyone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
tis is a wonderful post first of all...in my family too we had tis discussion...and all of us were of the pov tat she should not be selected...yes agreed that it may help her future if she gets a recognition in such a great shw...but then it is not right to encourage a kid to do such dangerous stunt...in fact it would be great if the judges could actually take responsibility of her education and thus make sure that she is well placed in her life.
and a wonderful post sheetu.

Sabina_2012 thumbnail
My heart broke  in  while watching performance by 5yrs old Reshma. I was unable to control my tears and  couldn't seep. Reshma who is just 5, i am not sure if her vaccination is completed or not. Her age is to play with toys and have fun, but because of poverty she is forced to do such a life challanging work. Her innocent eyes even can't see where she is performing her talent. For her not a big difference between yes and no. Even she dont know the lady who hug her and want to polish her nails is one of the celebalities of India. My request for the program and big program hosts celebraties, "could u simply take out reshma from the competition". Her age is not to compete agianst all those talentent and adult competitor. Plesase if u all can do...do some fund raising program for her, so that she can have an opportunity to go to school and have happy childwood that every child deserve. If u cannot help her, I would be greatfull for those who can provide me the contact address of Reshma so that I can try my best to do something for her schooling.  My email add [email protected]
ani25 thumbnail
Agree with you...Loved her performance but Reshma should not be selected rather they should have encouraged her father for her education...the celebrities can definitely do a fund raiser for her..nice post btw..
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you guys.i burst into  tears after watching her performance .she is such a talented lil angel ,they should sponsor her education.she deserves all the happiness. God bless her.
sheetu thumbnail
Thank u all for supporting my post. I hope the channel understand this.

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same was my opinion. i dont understand as to y she was selected. instead she should have been encouraged to go for education. that would help shape her life! and when her father doesnt have the funds to educate her..the celebs could have taken that initiative! I felt really sorry that the judges were indifferent and selected her further for the rounds when she is too young for that.
and they never even talked abt whether she is getting any education or not! :(
its simply a natak!
kvgmatri thumbnail
Good post. Agree with your point that they should not have selected her for the next round. Such a small kid should not be doing this kind of stunt and it sends a wrong message to kids watching the show too!

And I found Malaika's attitude very cringeworthy. The poor little girl didn't even know who is Malaika, and am sure she didn't ask for her nail paint!

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kvgmatri

Good post. Agree with your point that they should not have selected her for the next round. Such a small kid should not be doing this kind of stunt and it sends a wrong message to kids watching the show too!

And I found Malaika's attitude very cringeworthy. The poor little girl didn't even know who is Malaika, and am sure she didn't ask for her nail paint!

Yes. I was hoping someone of the 3 judges would come fwd and talk abt her eductaion or offer some financial help or initiate a fund raiser or something! i esp found malaikas attutuide cringeworthy too!
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry but I don't agree that she shouldn't have been selected. Why not? Why differentiate? If the girl gets national recognition on the basis of her talent, why discourage her? How disheartened would she have felt if the judges didn't allow her to go and instead gave her money? Why should there be an amount for her talent? Why shouldn't she earn the respect and money for her education and better life instead of it being given to her as alms?

Sure her family's financial condition is not great but why should her father have to compromise his self respect and take money for nothing? It's obvious that they've come because he wants Reshma to be popular and he wants everyone to see her talent, doesn't matter under what circumstances she's had to learn it but truth is, it is an exceptional talent and it shouldn't have a price on it.

I am glad the judges picked her and if luck continues she will go far..