Reshma

Poll Question: Selection of Reshma is...

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [16.67%]
10 [83.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sheetu

Groupbie

sheetu

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hi Friends.
I simply loved Reshma. Little girl so talented. That little angel was so innocent and seem hardly aware of such a big stage. I think she hardly knows any judges. Their  "Yes" or "no" didn't seem to matter her. She just came to show what she has been doing since age 3. But i really felt that the judges should have not selected her. Instead four of the judges(they are rich celebrities) should have encouraged Reshma by sponsoring for her education and welfare.  This is my personal opinion. No intentions of hurting anyone. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jagspaddyregallaManish_Shettykat007Sunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reshma" in India's Got Talent - Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
tis is a wonderful post first of all...in my family too we had tis discussion...and all of us were of the pov tat she should not be selected...yes agreed that it may help her future if she gets a recognition in such a great shw...but then it is not right to encourage a kid to do such dangerous stunt...in fact it would be great if the judges could actually take responsibility of her education and thus make sure that she is well placed in her life.
and a wonderful post sheetu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheeturegallashivani003

Sabina_2012

Sabina_2012

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
My heart broke  in  while watching performance by 5yrs old Reshma. I was unable to control my tears and  couldn't seep. Reshma who is just 5, i am not sure if her vaccination is completed or not. Her age is to play with toys and have fun, but because of poverty she is forced to do such a life challanging work. Her innocent eyes even can't see where she is performing her talent. For her not a big difference between yes and no. Even she dont know the lady who hug her and want to polish her nails is one of the celebalities of India. My request for the program and big program hosts celebraties, "could u simply take out reshma from the competition". Her age is not to compete agianst all those talentent and adult competitor. Plesase if u all can do...do some fund raising program for her, so that she can have an opportunity to go to school and have happy childwood that every child deserve. If u cannot help her, I would be greatfull for those who can provide me the contact address of Reshma so that I can try my best to do something for her schooling.  My email add [email protected]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ani25abhay12regallaManish_Shetty

ani25

Groupbie

ani25

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Agree with you...Loved her performance but Reshma should not be selected rather they should have encouraged her father for her education...the celebrities can definitely do a fund raiser for her..nice post btw..

abhay12

Goldie

abhay12

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with you guys.i burst into  tears after watching her performance .she is such a talented lil angel ,they should sponsor her education.she deserves all the happiness. God bless her.

sheetu

Groupbie

sheetu

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thank u all for supporting my post. I hope the channel understand this.

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
same was my opinion. i dont understand as to y she was selected. instead she should have been encouraged to go for education. that would help shape her life! and when her father doesnt have the funds to educate her..the celebs could have taken that initiative! I felt really sorry that the judges were indifferent and selected her further for the rounds when she is too young for that.
and they never even talked abt whether she is getting any education or not! :(
its simply a natak!

kvgmatri

kvgmatri

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Good post. Agree with your point that they should not have selected her for the next round. Such a small kid should not be doing this kind of stunt and it sends a wrong message to kids watching the show too!

And I found Malaika's attitude very cringeworthy. The poor little girl didn't even know who is Malaika, and am sure she didn't ask for her nail paint!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.