Kaun Banega Crorepati 6

Come on...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hey Come on guys spread the word about kbc forum to ur if friends.i have already started doing so.many of my friends are keen on joining this.kbc forum will also gain huge popularity and membership in the near future.
Hey plz like and comment.it wud mean a lot to me and wud encourage me and others to come here frequently.

Edited by Priya_990 - 22 September 2012 at 10:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

H_Rockerz.Melody.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Come on..." in Kaun Banega Crorepati 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

H_Rockerz

IF-Rockerz

H_Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Hi dear
Yup!! even I have invited some of my friends to the forum and they are loving it. Please help the forum to make others know about it so invite your friend and we can have more fun in here with lot's of chat and gamesEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.