Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anaamica

anaamica

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Why was Tej so interested in seeing Mukta's pics? Will Yuvi get some horrible idea to make a deal with Mukta and ask her to marry Tej and drop the case to get Ichcha back in BZoo? Worse, will Mukta accept it for her Ichcha Maa?

I really, really, hope the track does not go down that path. This is just horrible.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1Tapeygapaviluvsvirika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tej and Mukta? NOOO!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
he he i also think so...LOL

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yuvi will not get idea. But tej may try to use this, if he comes to know that mukta is ready to do anything for Iccha's rights. 

Well, i don't know if it will happen like this or not. This is just Uttran style guessLOL

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 22 September 2012 at 12:09pm

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
no way tej get lost
mukta is only 4 yuvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshin

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

I will kill the cvs and leave ut if they do so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yogithabejeffy

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Tej and Mukta is 100% out of the question. . that will never suceed not matter what. . .  though it depends on how far CVs will take it till Tej gets defeated in his tracks. .   if they take i too far, it will be a humongous blow to me, and I will doubt if I wil have any patience to even watch Uttaran. .. 

though in currentl situations there seems to be more positivity in Uttaran than in other serials I watch lol,  so it all depends how low CVs wanna go to show Tej foolishness. . and Yuvi arrogance

coming to think of it, if Tej Mukta suiceed, by Tej blackmainling mukta/  making it seem for Ichcha Mukta sacrificing herself, as i said yesterday in another thread, Veer in whatver way might stop that or Ichcha  . . OR even better,  Yuvi comes to his senses and falls for Mukta /realises his hidden feelings for her. .  and beats up Tej like a rotten iddiot that he is . .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffy--Ishani--

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
it will never happen... tej will fail  his idea... only yuvi pair muktha..Smile 
i can't imagine ...tej and muktha... it so very cheap...Smile diz is very insult to mukthaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yogithabejeffySNoshin

catalan

catalan

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaamica

Why was Tej so interested in seeing Mukta's pics? Will Yuvi get some horrible idea to make a deal with Mukta and ask her to marry Tej and drop the case to get Ichcha back in BZoo? Worse, will Mukta accept it for her Ichcha Maa?

I really, really, hope the track does not go down that path. This is just horrible.

If this happens it would be a vomiting experience for the viewers. god save Uttaran fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top