Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-.SapnokiRani-.

IF-Addictz

-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Hello all! Myself, Keenal, silent member on this forum Embarrassed, whenever I get little time i try to come here and read, and most of them are pretty good Big smile , and because of that, you guys have encouraged me to write one as well LOL I did start on it, but honestly, no idea how long it is going to be/ or even if its going to continue or not LOL So, I want you all to read this, and would love if I can get feedback on it.  I will accept any type of comments LOL but the main thing i want to see is If i should continue or not Smile I was going to write the whole SS but wasn't sure if you will want me to continue, so stopped at a place...and yes one more thing! It's currently an SS right now, but on your POV's it can turn into an OS Smile or FF Embarrassed I do want to say that I'm not an expert in writing FF's, in fact, this is my first time writing a SSEmbarrassed so I know that I might make few mistakes, and I apologize for that Embarrassed So, here we go!! 

The morning bell rang in Saint High College and the students were rushing to reach to their classes.  Kran, a junior and a handsome guy, was waving at pretty girls when he slightly collided with this beautiful girl, name Kreeya.  All the papers that were in her hand zephyr-ly fell on the floor.
Kreeya: hey bhagwan D'oh
Noticing this, Kran helped pick up her papers and said, "It's okay." Tongue
Kreeya (confused) : huh, Confused meri galti nai thi, aur nahi maine sry bola Tongue
Kran (with a wink, he spoke..) : isi liye toh kaha, 'It's okay." Wink
Kreeya still confused left the site.
Kran just smiled showing off his coolness. Big smile Cool

In a classroom

"Welcome from the summer brake guys and girls.  I'm Mr. Gupta, your homeroom teacher for the year.  Looking forward to have a nice year with you all. Big smile  As today's the first day, we will start by playing a name game.  *All the student gets excited* Party All you have to do is tell your name out loud BUT before you tell us your name, include an adjective that would describe you which will start with your first letter name as well.  So, ready!? Star
*Everybody takes turn playing this and introducing themselves*...Kreeya finally finds the room that she was looking for and enters.  Mr. Gupta welcomes her and tells her to take a seat and continue playing.  Smile
Since homeroom class is meant to be for only 15-20 minutes, it was almost their time to go.  But they had enough time for Kreeya to introduce herself, she stood up and clearly spoke " Knowledgeable Kreeya."  Monkey Icons Cici Kran is in the same class as well and he hesitated at this because this was also the word he was going to useMonkey Winks ...the bell rings and everybody leaves the room.  But oustide the class:
Kreeya: It's okay. Icon Monkey Yoyo
Kran: What? maine tumhara word nai liye aur nahi sry bola Tongue
Kreeya: isi liye toh kaha, its okay (with a wink) Wink and leaves.
Kran remembers that he said the exact same dialogue to her few min ago and he just smiles at this. 

At the cafeteria

Kreeya arrives little late and grabs the only table which was vacant.  
Kran (as he has been at this college for more than a year, he had made many friends). He is sitting at the table with them and chatting around when he notices Kreeya sitting alone and decides to meet her.
Kran: Hey! aur akeli kyu bethi ho, chaho toh tum hame join kar sakti ho ( he pointed to the table where he sat) 
Kreeya: (looking at the table where they were also playing with food Ermm)  Um, mein theek hoon, thanks Ermm
Kran: chalo, toh samjho tumhe tumhara aaj ka companion mil gya. Tongue
Kreeya giggled and thanked LOL ...Opened her lunch box which had gajar halwa in it Star
"tumhara lunch ho gya ya phir karna nai hai?" LOL
Kran: yeh toh raha mera lunch (halwa) and took a bite from Kreeya's box and then left from there without saying anything.
Kreeya: got mad and said to herself: what!? ek toh permission lene bina mera halwa khaya and no thank you? samjhta kya hai apne ap ko, stupid! Angry
She thought to herself: mujhe laga chalo pehle din koi to acha mila, lekin nai agar aisa hota toh sraj dusri baju nikalta na Stern Smile 
She sat at the table completing her halwa...The bell rang and they were to report to their next classes within 5 minutes.  She got up and started walking towards her next class.  In the middle she again met Kran.
Kran: how was lunch Tongue Big smile
But Kreeya kept walking, and ignoring him.  Kran wasa waiting for her to reply, then after few seconds, he put his hands on her shoulder and replied, " mujhe ignore kyu kar rahi ho Tongue "
Kreeya broke the silence, lift his hands from her shoulder and spoke: " accha, toh tum ek anjani ladki ke saath pehle hello hi karte ho, usko samjha rahe ho ki tum kitne ache ho and dusri hi taraf us ladki ka lunch kha jate ho bina pooche ya phir at least thanks toh kaha hota" Thumbs Down
Kran (after listening to what Kreeya spoke): oh ho, toh sirf ye baat ke liye madam abhi bhi gussa hai Monkey Emoticon 
Kreeya (spoke loudly) : haan toh kyu nai hongi...and everyone looked at Kreeya to show a sign to talk in a low voice...She lowerd her voice and continued... haan, and agar koi bhi hota toh bhi gussa hi hota na ...and main mana thori karti agar tumne poocha hota toh... and when she looked beside her, Kran was not there, in fact none of the students were nowhere to be seen Confused... just then, she suddenly realized that she was supposed to be in the class when the bell rang Ouch and no wonder on one is here, looking very converned,  she hurried off to her next classMonkey Icons ...when came inside, the professor was quite mad as he was very strict and didn't like anyone being this late.  Kreeya apologized  Ouch and entered the classroom, just then he noticed Kran sitting in that same classroom and Kreeya was shocked to see this Shocked...But she took her seat slowly, and the sir started his lecturing.  And since Kreeya was not in a good mood right now she missed what the sir was talking about, and obviously she didn't know the answer when he asked her, so now her mood got worst Dead.  She completely lost her track now, and just wanted to go home.  but she was glad because the bell rang and this was her last class for the day.
She reached the classroom and luckily Kran wasn't in this class with her, which made her calm a little.  Even though she was paying attention in this class, she still seem kinda lost with what all happened to her on the FIRST DAY OF HER NEW COLLEGE.  She was sure, this was going to be her best year. 

Alright guys, so how was it? Big smile I don't want to type much, LOL but only would like to mention that, please tell me whether i should continue it or not, and hope i get many likes and comments! Thanks Big smile

Edited by Keenal - 14 October 2012 at 4:07pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always.S.i.m.r.a.n.VarunKiBiwido_not_disturbmeghan11.ByGod.NancyIsee..MissBindaas...-Nikki-.Tony_StraK786-Skipper---RockStar--..Prinzy...Amrita.-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AAKK update pg5" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

do_not_disturb

IF-Sizzlerz

do_not_disturb

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
hey keenu...nice start yaar Smile  Thumbs Up

luvd ur way of narration with those cute emos LOL

go ahead with this Smile

n d story itself seems quite interesting Smile

(only thing i wil suggest is to change d first par colour fonts to darker ones)

Edited by deepakk79 - 22 September 2012 at 11:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-..-Nikki-.

meghan11

IF-Stunnerz

meghan11

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Awesome Job Keenal!! Very expressive and to the point. I can visualize that u got good thought process. I will really encourage you to keep writing..Big smile

5 Thumbs Up from me..Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

do_not_disturb.-Nikki-.

do_not_disturb

IF-Sizzlerz

do_not_disturb

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
 lollzzz...kran is naughty Embarrassed  LOL

-.SapnokiRani-..-Nikki-.

.Amrita.

IF-Achieverz

.Amrita.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Good Job--Kinnu babe-
keep it up--Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

do_not_disturb--RockStar---.SapnokiRani-..-Nikki-.-Chotta-Don-

do_not_disturb

IF-Sizzlerz

do_not_disturb

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I am already waiting for d next update ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-.

..Prinzy..

IF-Achieverz

..Prinzy..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
wow keenu i cant believe tum ne SS likha ...
thx god tum ne khud start kar diya warna i was abt to suggest you to write something
tumhari essay's ki history dek ke LOL
so now coming to the main topic ur SS Embarrassed
i loved it dudette. you knw i love to read stories based on the school life
+ the 2 main characters ne abhi se fi8 start kardiEmbarrassed
is it gonna be a love story ML bitwa?Embarrassed oki lol stupid que ini ROFL
joke apart seriously dude its really good i m gonna wait for ur next update..Big smileHug

Edited by prinzylvsKaSh - 23 September 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

do_not_disturb--RockStar---.SapnokiRani-..-Nikki-.-Chotta-Don-

-Chotta-Don-

IF-Achieverz

-Chotta-Don-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
kya bat hai KeenanClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-..-Nikki-.--RockStar--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top