Sensational South

[Superstars]: Tamil vs Telugu (Pg.1-2) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
nice analysis ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Superstars]: Tamil vs Telugu (Pg.1-2) (Page 3)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

siva2901

IF-Sizzlerz

siva2901

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Nice post Clap

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Very nice

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Very nice post SmilesBig smileClap

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Ennathu Surya Mahesh Babu va ithu thaan comedy of the year LOL no offense I just want to say my point both surya and mahesh has charming look but when coming to collection Mahesh babu opening is very big so how can Mahesh can be Surya LOL this a real fact that Mahesh opening only powerstar or chiranjeevi could touch sometimes jr.ntr.. So in actors only Vijay could reach Mahesh babu so it should Vijay vs Mahesh Babu so in this case behindwoods made a big mistake and it shows their partiality to Surya Big smile Comparing Kamal hassan with nagarjune is biggest comedy no offence kamal haasan experiment himself in every movie in indian cinema no one is equal to kamal haasan why nagarjune this is also biggest comedy LOL  Powerstar vs Ajith is a fact, Chiranjeevi vs rajni is a fact every other I agree except vijay vs jr.Ntr and Surya vs Mahesh Babu LOL U all could see the behindwoods partiality over here they want to say Maheshbabu isSurya we can see behindwoods r biased to one actor every day LOL Behindwoods big comedy people LOL

Edited by Ravi. - 23 September 2012 at 1:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shillu.arshi

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
my biggest surprise was seeing names of Kamal hassan and Nag in the same line

All the names mentioned in the list may be stars and collection kings
but Kamal Hassan is THE ACTOR... there is no one like him...may be surya can be that one day, but for now...no one
and Nag - he is a clever hero...full brains and uses his good looks very well

They have nothing in common 

my fav comparison is Ballaya and Vijaykanth... couldn't be better - this is without any bias

my personal fav is MB - Surya - they both jus need come onscreen to make all the females forget everything else

shillu.arshi

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

My Personal Opinion:

I'm a Sivaji fan.

Rajinikanth is wow!  Everyone loves him.

Chiranjeevi still looks younger than his age and he dances good.

Kamal Hassan is a legend who cannot be compared to anyone!!

Nag looks so young even now and he has his own style.

Ajith is my Ajith!!!  He rocks in everything he does.  Love his look and that smile of his.  When he gets emotional and sad in his movies, I feel sad sometimes.

Pawan Kalyan has a different style.

Vijay is entertainment!  Yes he needs to experiment more with his roles now but who can forget some of his old classics!!  He's pretty great with comedy, dancing, action, romance.

Ntr Jr. is a good dancer.  Only saw one or two of his films.

Mahes Babu has a cute smile!!!  And he looks dashing!!!  He's good at action movies.

Surya can melt a lot of girls.  I love how he experiements with his movies now and he's working really hard now appealing to all ages.  Everyone loves him also.

Vikram another super actor who cannot be compared to others.  Look at his movies, in each movie he is a complete different person. 

Simbu is unique in his own way.  He dances really good and is multi talented.  He needs to pick the right movies.

Allu Arjun dances super.

Karthi is a people's person.  On TV he seems to get along with everyone and smiles and he's nice to all.  His difference between Paruthi Veeran and Paiyya is great.

Ram Charan looks cool and is also a great dancer. 

Arya, another talented hero.  From Naan Kadavul to Boss what a big change.  He looks awesome and is funny!!!

Rana is gorgeous and looks super.  I only saw Leader of his.

Vishal also with Avan Ivan has proved he can do different roles.

Prabha has so much style and attitude and looks cute and dances awesome.

Jayam Ravi in Peranmai vs Santhosh Sumbramniyum good actor.

Siddarth is a charmer.  He's had some great movies but of late I am not finding him much interesting due to his movies. 

Edited by Smiles-20 - 24 September 2012 at 7:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharaa....vula_kv....sahi.

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
quite an interesting post...Smile
but i disagree with some combinations..  as for me, 

Kamal Hassan - Nagarjuna

No offence to nagarjuna coz even im a great fan of his.. but i dnt think he can be compared to Kamal.. coz Kamal has set a totally different standard for acting.. 

Surya- Mahesh Babu

i think its more appropriate if mahesh babu is compared to Vijay..  that would have been the perfect choice according to me..

Edited by ---Priya--- - 24 September 2012 at 11:47pm

.LionHeart.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top