Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
WOWWW

amazing one hats off to Nikki Charmee and shruti...

the whole journey of MJHT  sajan mayur sanu gunur sayank benia dodo... everything was just beyind perfect man...

Each and Every word made me remember  that scene and at the end whole journey...

i was totally surprised seeing this thread... literally i can feel... it was like m watching my MJHT again  ... i cant describe my feelings in words sacchi me... after reading this i want to read it again n again...

Samrat & Gunjan have curved their name in my heart...

hats off to Mohit Sanaya Arjun Rati Navina abhishek jaskaran...

n coz of MJHT we got a real life januable couple... MONAYA...

MJHT was is n will always be my life... <33333

at last a big thnk u to NIkki... dear thnks yaar for making this day so special ...

n Shruti for making fab stuff.. i loved them all...

n at last tiny thnks to charm... (kamini) lol

m saying kamini coz u forgot to mention abt JANUABLE thingyyy

Lol ab mujhe gaali matt denaaa hahahah

MISSING MJHT>>>>>
mwahhh

Radhi

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely and Gorgeous post.. Nikki.. and srsly, No show can take MJHT's place for me.. It's a show very very close to my heart... and SHOW BOLE TOH MJHT 😃 😃 😃
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a Post Guys. I mean seriously. All of u have done a wonderful job. It made my day🤗.
I am a bit nostalgic as u brought all the memories back to life. MJHT will always be my No.1 show. No other show can even be compared to it. Its Magic was out of the world.
The BG is so refeshing. Ur posts say it all.
Thanks a tonne for this post.
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg amazing thread !! MJHT truly the best show ever ! It defined relations <3 from Mayur to sajan to gunur to sayank , everything was superb ! I just miss this show so much ðŸ˜’ 

Love this show for giving me my nupur and Mayur ðŸ¤—
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post nikki di and team🤗...MJHT  is one such show which we can never forget in our life..it is one show which portayed all relationships soo perfectly...LOVE YOU MJHT AND HAPPY 4TH BDAY MJHT...i am missing the show al over again...😭

LOVE YOU MJHT...

Edited by shrav_virman - 11 years ago
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh itz MJHT bday...Happy Bday MJHT..😳 n awesome n colorful Niks as usual n tenx for PM me😳Through u m getting chance to roamin on Diff.forum tenx to u ðŸ¤—Edited by gal.angel - 11 years ago
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow nikki u made me refrest every scene again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJYHT
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A very happy 4th anniversary to our belovered MJHT... though the serial has gone off air but the freshness and memories of MJHT and the characters in those have never faded in us... Be it the principal of the college or cheenu the canteen guy it was such a pleasure to watch that serial and live a life through it.. awesome... Mayur are still my all time favorite... love them and also miss them... i loved the sisterly bond in the serial between Gunur not at all Over done... perfect realistic sisters... Sayank were just awesome with their friendship... sajan benji dia dodo...
premana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear MJHT mere liye ek aisa yadeein hain jisse mein vul nehi payi, aur shayad kabhi bhool nehi payunga.kyuki main is yaad ko bhool na hi nehi chahti.meri har din shuru hoti hain 22 sept 2008 ki 9 p.m. ki sunehri raat ko yaad karte hue aur khatam hoti hain meri ankh bandh karne mein.dear main MAYUR, SAJAN, BENIA, SAYANK,MJHT GANG, UDAY in jodi o ko kabhi bhool nehi payunga.kyuki dosti, pyar, gurur, swavimaan, career orientation ye sab kuch maine inlogo se ek nayi bhasha me , ek nayi andaaz me sikhi.kaash , kaash , kaash MJHT  kabhi khatam hi nehi hoti.
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awww amazing post Nikki🤗🤗
your post made me nostalgic,really MJHT the bestest show ever,every character of this serial touched my heart and still living in my memories and will be always..missing them all🤗
i've  a wish may be one day we get them back..:)