Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
First of all, Ri said that it was good to be back after 10 days staying in a hospital, but she was present in last week episode nah????
This conversation between Arjun and Riya should hv taken place in last episode...
N Arjun, was very bad, i knew he was only doing his job, stil nah he did save her life... He doesnt have any feeling except a colleague for her...
N finally loved the way Riya took the prasad and put it in his shirt's pocket,wow that was very possessive and as if she had the right on himLOL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

swetharavisoumyakattack_007cuty_kAqua_marineTheCaptain__priyanka__kgmu--aimy--Sia89ipkknd-fanArieltabifunkyliciousNamzzprava55663ZaYaHolickaveriw2008Love_Arnie--Mahima--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Strange nah???" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
exactly dat Ria's dialogue was pretty strange...but it can be becoz they dint show last epi...

They might edit that epi and show it a differnet way...

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
No comments, no1 agrees with me???
By the way, y is the forum so slow and inactive on a saturday????Confused

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

exactly dat Ria's dialogue was pretty strange...but it can be becoz they dint show last epi...

you mean that they are never going to show the full episode of the 16th sep then???
I also have such a feeling after today's episodeCry

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

you mean that they are never going to show the full episode of the 16th sep then???
I also have such a feeling after today's episodeCry

nopes i dint mean dat...and i seriously hope dis doesnt happen...I wanted to watch that fight scene sooo badly...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007Tina2603

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i was thinkin d same...she was present in last epi..so whats this 10 day scene??
they shud have shown 16 sep epi
huhAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

--aimy--

IF-Dazzler

--aimy--

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
May be they wanted to show some missed elements of the previous episode as Sehar saidEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
The only reasonable explanation is that in the last episode she had a cast on her hand and so when you remove the bandage or cast you have to take rest for some days because since you havent moved your hand for days, it will take time for the person to adjust... I am saying it from experience because i have fractured my leg twice!!!! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRoseArieltabiNamzzTina2603Love_Arnie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.