Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Poonamiz

Poonamiz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hey all...as no one seems to do the written updates for the show...i have decided i will give some highlights at the end of the week...I may not able to do it always...so if anyone can do it on behalf of me...do write in the comments list...and also currently in my country...YouTube is banned Dead and that's where i see the episodes and do the updates...so i will not be able to provide the updates for now...but will try to do so from October (when YouTube is supposed to be back again)...it was just to inform you all...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For Written Updates" in Rishton Ki Bhanwar Mein UljhiNIYATI forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hi...i will try to do the updates if i can...and in your country YouTube is banned...same is the case with me...which country are you from??

Poonamiz

Poonamiz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hey there...thanks for taking on behalf of me...it's appreciated...Smile I am from Bangladesh...

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
So am I...Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamiz

Poonamiz

Poonamiz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Nice coincidence...Wink may i know your name???

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
It's Safiqa Smile and i guess you are Poonam??

Poonamiz

Poonamiz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Nope...it's Purna...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

Poonamiz

Poonamiz

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@mydesigirl - sure dear...:) actually YouTube is back again at our country but my computer seems to be working real slow with YouTube...your help is appreciated...Smile 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.