Hongey Judaa Na Hum

DC: Hongey Review - Too predictable

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

HJNH: Too predictable?

• September 23, 2012 
  • By Deboshree Ghosh
HJNH: Too predictable?

While we are glad that the makers of Honge Juda Na Hum (HJNH) are being all considerate and endowing us with much needed eye candy in the form of Aamir Ali, hot as he is, he fails to prove his credentials as an onscreen doctor. People, who are simultaneously following the first season of Grey's Anatomy on Star World, would agree with us when we say that Dr Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) is a much cooler neurosurgeon than Aamir. He convinces us that he would have had looked much better holding a pair of sunglasses instead of a scalpel in his hand.

Meanwhile Aamna's mom Deepshika is busy plotting how she's going to keep Raqesh away from her daughter. And now that the couple doesn't remember anything about their past, mom's job becomes much easier. We hear that Mr Ali might play Aamna's love interest in future episodes. If that happens, Raqesh is obviously going to be the ultimate kebab mein haddi… and that's understood, no? Till then, let us warn you that the same old melodrama and cheesy lines are going to be repeated on HJNH. So beware!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
all i can say i dont care
HanoAhmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khanrocks

all i can say i dont care

same here 😆
let dm say wat ever dy want but i luv da show 😳
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya, as if the other dramas are full of mystery and hard to predict. This show isnt meant to be about suspense. Its a love story. I am so tired of critics complaining about this show. Its one of the best shows on indian TV
khanrocks thumbnail
you what the audeince love it thats all that matters
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dear God people can never be satisfied no matter what.

TFS Tanu
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well last decisson on viewers nd ppl loving ths show.
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
one thing which i fail to understand is why media is very much interested in making these type of article abt HJNH? i mean i never witnessed to this attitude of sites before for a show ..that too in starting epis..
khanrocks thumbnail
exactly i think nobody cares wht critics think
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Go to hell i like this show like Aamna Raqesh Chemistry like this love story ,& i think it's enough for me,