FF|Arhi|Th#2 How IPK should've been[Ch14/Sc3 pg122 - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update...waiting to knw how arnav wil manaofy khushi...
Smita
Well done you were building the suspense like the crest of  a wave & I kep wondering when the crash was gonna happen - when were they going to meet- wow - i loved this bit at the end - same as when it ends in the epi on a crucial bit

Before Khushi can open her mouth, Arnav covers the distance between them in two long strides and to her utter shock wraps his arms around her. He pulls her close in an embrace, his hands caressing her head. He takes slow deep breaths, almost as if he is sighing in relief, his face buried in the curve of her neck. Then as his weight sags on her, he whispers croakily, his voice awash with anguish. 

"Khushi... Tum theek ho?"

Beautifully written...awesome post...
Smitzy awesomeness. ... This chapter was crackling with intensity.. I was feeling as anxious as Arnav...superb!,
After reading the last line has cracked up laughing because I could so imagine Arnav saying that! I can't wait for Khushi to come out of shock! That'll one heck of an update!!! I adored this update!!! Thanks for the PM!!!
Smitzy, you brought tears to my eyes with the end ! 

I love how you seamlessly drew a connection between the  safety instructions on the flight and Arnav's memories, how everything reminds him only of Khushi. Also loved  how you conveyed the sense of urgency by the way you write...I, too, was impatient for Arnav to get to the hospital. so I gobbled up this chapter really fast! I will read it again slowly and savour it this time...
Excellent waiting for the next one, I feel sorry to do this to you, but what can I do you always stop the story when its getting interesting.
awesome update
loved it

You are one exceptional writer……love the way this story is progressing…….so far you have shown so many different emotions with each chapter…..just simply superb

Waiting for the next update eagerly

awesome updt

luvd it

updt soon
Wooww...Superb Update...u write very well...👏