Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Ok so surprised me making topic on Rahi ..LOL

dont be i like rahi tooApprove...

So RV is not gonna feel anything for Panchi till the time he'll not be insecure of losing her ...Embarrassed
Panchi Feels something for RV but never gonna tell him anything ..Cry

So if A Friend of Panchi will be introduced a childhood friend just like RV so may be then RV will start that insecurity the feel of losing his Moti ...Tongue

Wat say??????Wink

Angel..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003sups2222-silhouette-Radiance.rocksravya11FieryLioness..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..snowflake.-Ocean.eyes-KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Panchi's Friend..." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Maybe later.Right now I want Ayesha to go to Mars so that the gang,JJ & the buddy project can be the focus.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
its will be too early to start with the love track but later i want this to happen

Endurance

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I think their track will take this routeas it is done to death and cliched. since the uniqueness of rahi is already poof! gone! so obviously this is the track for them.

for now, like shaz said, i want aisha to go to mars aand the let the focus be on the buddies,project and jj!

Endurance

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
aww hope something happens like dis but really excited fr new TBP which z gng 2 start n i dnt want see dis RaSh anyone more..der thought also makes me so tempered...

Endurance

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I want a handsome dude *more dashing & smart than RV* and i want him to support her in everything... which should make Ranveer jealous... and then  Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

virmanfanpremarocksravya11EnduranceZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

I want a handsome dude *more dashing & smart than RV* and i want him to support her in everything... which should make Ranveer jealous... and then  Evil Smile
if that guy turns out to be that handsome then i dnt think anyone would think about Rahi that timeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003virmanfanpremarocksravya11Endurance

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

if that guy turns out to be that handsome then i dnt think anyone would think about Rahi that timeLOL
haha lol LOLbut RaHi has its own charm ...

Endurance

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.