Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahimak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This update was a bit longer than the FF update.. thanks for that..!!
Ok now to the update.. Shyam is a complete moron.. What did he say.. What does Arnav have that I don't?
Well.. Mr Shaym.. u possess not a single thing that arnav does.. arnav is not a cheat like u.. u cheat ur wife n then expect that some other woman may believe u that u love her.. what if u fall for someone else again..??
Anyways.. leaving shyam apart.. arnav.. did he heard all this???? Why I'm asking.. coz as u put His smile disappeared. Rage washed over his face.
I hope if he heard.. he wont behave like the arnav on the show.. well of course not.. I know.. thats not what ur.. or should i say OUR arnav is like..
Well.. I just hope.. Khushi keeps no secret with him this time.. FOR THE SAKE OF HIS DI.. not ur khushi.. plz.. Secrets always lead to misunderstandings.. n thats wat i hate the most..
All in all.. again, though short but great update!! :-)
Edited by mahimak - 11 years ago
-Sanj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awsome Update...Loved it...last line means Arnav ne Sun liya...waiting for the next Update...
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
waiting for d next part
continue soon
asdfjkl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so glad you put the spoiler in there, sighed in relief. nice update
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So he did see and hear Shyam talking to Khushi. really hope that in ur story he has either heard the whole conversation and not just half of it and drawn his own conclusions and also that he knows that Khushi loves him and only him.
summaiyasayed thumbnail
congrats on new thread

updt soon

did arnav listen the conversation between shyam and khushi . Will he misunderstand her

thanks for pmEdited by summaiyasayed - 11 years ago
summaiyasayed thumbnail
congrats on new thread

updt soon

did arnav listen the conversation between shyam and khushi . Will he misunderstand her

thanks for pm
ninaraj1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on your new thread.
Lovely update.will be waiting for more😊
So, Arnav did hear them...n i m sure he trusts Khushi and that was y he came up to her.
I wish Khushi had told him the truth but i know she will soon
Anywayz Arnav knows it!
Loved it!
See ya!
And even Arnav in the show is cool...nt pathetic...Its just because we see everything we r saying so...just enjoy d show and dont over it Now...Oh! U r so cute dammit...I loved d way u write n so cutely but so much rage for d show...Oops Am I getting 1 of the ASR glares from u over d screen...
Awsome epi...I wish smthg like dis would have happened in the show...possibly it may happen after their RE-marriage!
Bye
MISTIE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats 4 d new thread n arnav heard it all but didn't tell anything 2 khusi