Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 22 sept(archu know about varsha) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

Purvi loves Arjun but not even half as much as he loves her ...Ouch  

true Tanya,,,Arjun loves Purvi much more than she loves him at this point...i hope she will realize what she did and really fall in love with him as much as he loves her...the marriage between Rjun and Ovi, I am sure can be annulled...

[/

Purvi does loves him but she loves her  mother more ...

that's the problem ..
Naava , I am liking Ovi these days when she is with Archana ..I really hated this girl before ...but from the time her mother has come i nehr life , there is something  really positive about her ..

Archana is a very good person and she is selfless and maybe the more Ovi loves her mother , the more she would understand the meaning of selfless love and how to be peaceful and let others also live in peace ...

and seeing the love between her father and her mother and how it has changed her father's life ( he can't stop smiling )  might also make her think what she is doing wrong ..She says that she loves Arjun so why would she not wan tto see him happy ?
and what about her , would she not want a relationship like her parents in her life ...?

When she was being so stubborn about marrying Arjun then things were different .Savita was totally controlling her .There was so much negativity in Ovi's life ..Savita was making  it out as if Archaan is training Purvi to go after Arjun for money ..
Maybe now with the negativity around her not there, Ovi will realize her mistake and  finish this relationship with Arjun.

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 September 2012 at 6:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 22 sept(archu know about varsha) (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

latchimepersaud

latchimepersaud

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
thank u for d updateSmile

pigglywiggly

Groupbie

pigglywiggly

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
thank-you-desi-glitters-14

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this wonderful update

Purvi and Arjun are really in very tough situation. Soham understood their love. Its really interesting. Entire family is busy enjoying the celebration. but Soham looks at Arjun and Purvi hidding their love for each other with so much difficulty. Hope he doesn't forgets Purvi after he gets back his own family.

Pruvi is intelligent than D clan. Instead of dragging dialogue on Varsha, she quickly showed the picture to stop Archu. Now when Purvi goes to court surely she will withdraw case against Vishnu that will bring more blame on her from D clan. Arjun may hate her for doing like that. Ovi may be get a chance to dig a gap between Arjun and Purvi.

What is Vishnu's plan? he came to steal the necklace but he is looking at Arjun and Purvi. Is he again planning to Kidnap Purvi so that he can demand more money from  Manav and Arjun this time?

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
finally about time archana said soham's name 

arushiashvik

IF-Rockerz

arushiashvik

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
thx

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by naava

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

Purvi loves Arjun but not even half as much as he loves her ...Ouch  

true Tanya,,,Arjun loves Purvi much more than she loves him at this point...i hope she will realize what she did and really fall in love with him as much as he loves her...the marriage between Rjun and Ovi, I am sure can be annulled...

[/

Purvi does loves him but she loves her  mother more ...

that's the problem ..
Naava , I am liking Ovi these days when she is with Archana ..I really hated this girl before ...but from the time her mother has come i nehr life , there is something  really positive about her ..

Archana is a very good person and she is selfless and maybe the more Ovi loves her mother , the more she would understand the meaning of selfless love and how to be peaceful and let others also live in peace ...

and seeing the love between her father and her mother and how it has changed her father's life ( he can't stop smiling )  might also make her think what she is doing wrong ..She says that she loves Arjun so why would she not wan tto see him happy ?
and what about her , would she not want a relationship like her parents in her life ...?

When she was being so stubborn about marrying Arjun then things were different .Savita was totally controlling her .There was so much negativity in Ovi's life ..Savita was making  it out as if Archaan is training Purvi to go after Arjun for money ..
Maybe now with the negativity around her not there, Ovi will realize her mistake and  finish this relationship with Arjun.

Tanya your last paragraph about so much negativity influencing Ovi was so true...i am hoping Ovi will come to terms with reality ... but she needs someone to love her and take care of her...

It would be different if the CV's had not had Arjun and Purvi fall in love. Some of what Ovi does re: Arjun is not all bad.. e.g. I don't have a problem with Ovi wanting to learn how to do things how Arjun likes them / wants them.. In fact, that's a very good character trait and shows she is willing to learn and change to please the one she loves.  I liked that in her.  What was very wrong on Ovi's part was that she asked Purvi.  That was totally insensitive...but...what is wrong with Purvi that she would say ok???  That would be the last thing Purvi should agree to...In addition, to be in the office with Arjun and Ovi there also...is going to be really painful.

It's sad what the writers did...they could have made a beautiful love story of Ovi and Arjun learning to love each other, OR the beautiful love story of ARVI.. But what the cv's did was mix the two... and made a very uncomfortable tangled web, for which now there is no really good solution.  

p.s.  hope you are feeling better...Approve

Edited by naava - 23 September 2012 at 2:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsherma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top