Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 22 sept(archu know about varsha) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I found Vishnu's get up so funny and that scene made me laugh when Manav comes to him , has a good look at Vishnu and then smiles ' acha get up hai ". LOL
Vishnu calls his own father ' Murakh '. ROFL

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 September 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaJaishankar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 22 sept(archu know about varsha) (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I think now Vishnu will try and steal the necklace and Manav will catch him red handed and this will put Vishnu's future in a big danger as he was out on bail ...
Varsha might then bump into Archana and then she will plead with her to save Soham as now only manav can take back the complain ..

Manav who is a big bhakt of Bappa will be shocked to know that Vishnu is his son and he will not take back the complain as Vishnu is a criminal and Manav is a man of principles but of course it will hurt him a lot to be doing this ..

Vishnu will hate Manav even more then ...

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I found Vishnu's get up so funny and that scene made me laugh when Manav comes to him , has a good look at Vishnu and then smiles ' acha get up hai ". LOL
Vishnu calls his own father ' Murakh '. ROFL

what does Murakh mean Tanya ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Naava, Hi how are you darling ..Hug
Murakh means , a fool ...LOL

Naava, I noticed some little details today in the show .The first dance ( such a beautiful dance )  by Archana and see the reactions of those watching  it ..

Sulochna and Purvi are watching Archu with so much love .There is  this very special bond between Sulo , Archu and Purvi ...I guess the 18 years of being  together for each other in hard times is something really special ..

Manav looks Ok with the dance but DK looks rather impressed with Archana ...ROFL

And when Manav and Archana are dancing then Ovi and Teju are so so excited .They are like starting this new phase in life where not only  have they found their mother back but even have their father back with them because this Manav is not the Manav they knew before ..They just can't get over how happy and in love their dad is ...it's really lovely to see how these girls can't take their eyes off their parents ...

And the most sad person today was poor Arjun ..In his dreams he could not stop kissing Purvi ..Poor chap .I felt really bad for him ...Ovi should just get out of this relationship or else she will get hurt really bad ...

Purvi loves Arjun but not even half as much as he loves her ...Ouch

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 September 2012 at 5:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycenaava

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
thx

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Naava, Hi how are you darling ..Hug
Murakh means , a fool ...LOL

ohh LOL

Naava, I noticed some little details today in the show .The first dance ( such a beautiful dance )  by Archana and see the reactions of those watching  it ..

Sulochna and Purvi are watching Archu with so much love .There is  this very special bond between Sulo , Archu and Purvi ...I guess the 18 years of being  together for each other in hard times is something really special ..

Manav looks Ok with the dance but DK looks rather impressed with Archana ...ROFL

i noticed that too ! Wink  also Jai and Naresh !! ROFL

And when Manav and Archana are dancing then Ovi and Teju are so so excited .They are like starting this new phase in life where not only  have they found their mother back but even have their father back with them because this Manav is not the Manav they knew before ..They just can't get over how happy and in love their dad is ...it's really lovely to see how these girls can't take their eyes off their parents ...

yes they are both really so happy to be a family and to see the love between their parents...i thought both the girls looked so pretty today as well..

And the most sad person today was poor Arjun ..In his dreams he could not stop kissing Purvi ..Poor chap .I felt really bad for him ...Ovi should just get out of this relationship or else she will get hurt really bad ...

Purvi loves Arjun but not even half as much as he loves her ...Ouch  

true Tanya,,,Arjun loves Purvi much more than she loves him at this point...i hope she will realize what she did and really fall in love with him as much as he loves her...the marriage between Rjun and Ovi, I am sure can be annulled...

You know Tanya as much as i hate Varsha for the things she has done, I was so struck tonight (before she colored her face LOL ) how very beautiful Priya Marathe is...i mean i've always known it but today her eyes were just so beautiful.  She's a lovely young woman (Priya i mean NOT Varsha OuchLOL  )  You mentioned once that Varsha might regret her actions and bring Soham back to give him a safe & stable life...do you think that will happen now? 

Soham..is such a sweetie...so cute acting...i really really hope he doesn't steal the necklace..i don't want him to get into any more trouble..especially with Manav.  !!

Hug 's back.. I'm ok.   R U glad to be back in Canada? 

Edited by naava - 22 September 2012 at 5:51pm

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I know Jai and Naresh are goners today ROFL

I am happy to be back with my boys ..Both my sisters are here as well.But Naava I am not well.I have this horrible flu and it has turned into infection .Today the doctor started me on antibiotics .My sisters are both so angry because they  are waiting for me to get better and we all can go shopping ..I am spoiling the fun right now ...

Priya marathe is  gorgeous .Her eyes are so beautiful that I can't stop looking at them .Even the pervious Vaishali had gorgeous eyes and even Sushant had really lovely expressive eyes ...
In fact I thought his most strongest feature are  his eyes ..

Back to Priya , she is looking absoluetly stunning and I feel bad how her character has been butchered now because I don't think we can ever like  her .Today she looked happy to see Manav and Archana dancing but how can we forgive her for what she has done to Soham ...

I don't think she loves him because if she did then why would she not let him have a father like manav and let him be with a father like balan ..The other day she said that she wants  to protect Soham from Manav and Archana  ...Soham needs protection from her ...

I think out of all characters the most unlucky character  is Soham .He was never loved by anyone  CryCry   .Even his own parents loved Sachin more and thought about others more than him .The mother should be blamed more here .She was too busy pleasing her sister .I hope Soham will  give both Manav and Archana  a very very hard time ..Even manav was ready to give him up so quickly the minute his mother said that Sachin is getting neglected ..It was as if Soham did not mean anything ...

I like the boy who is playing Soham .He is a good actor and very good looking .This character is such a happy go lucky chap that it feels bad to think what he has been through in life ...

I don't think Varsha will give him back that easily .maybe she will ask manav to take the case back but only so that she can take Soham back to the village with her .She has no respect for Archana  as Soham's mother .She strongly believes that she is right and she is Soham's mother ...Angry

I don't want Soham to forgive Manav Archana  and also Varsha for a long long time ...I am completely on his  side .

And yes, all the three girls , Ovi, Teju and Purvi looked really pretty today , they looked like dolls ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 September 2012 at 6:16pm

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

I know Jai and Naresh are goners today ROFL

I am happy to be back with my boys ..Both my sisters are here as well.But Naava I am not well.I have this horrible flu and it has turned into infection .Today the doctor started me on antibiotics .My sisters are both so angry because they  are waiting for me to get better and we all can go shopping ..I am spoiling the fun right now ...

Priya marathe is absolutely gorgeous .Her eyes are so beautiful that I can't stop ooking at them .Even the pervious Vaishali had gorgeous eyes and even Sushant had really lovely expressive eyes ...
In fact I thought his most strongest feature are  his eyes ..

Back to Priya , she is looking absoluetly stunning and I feel bad how her character has been butchered now because I don't think we can ever like  her .Today she looked happy to see Manav and Archana dancing but how can we forgive her for what she has done to Soham ...

I don't think she loves him because if she did then why would she not let him have a father like manav and let him be with a father like balan ..The other day she said that she wants  to protect Soham from Manav and Archana  ...Soham needs protection from her ...

I think out of all characters the most unlucky character  is Soham .He was never loved by anyone  CryCry   .Even his own parents loved Sachin more and thought about others more than him .The mother should be blamed more here .She was too busy pleasing her sister .I hope Soham will  give both Manav and Archana  a very very hard time ..Even manav was ready to give him up so quickly the minute his mother said that Sachin is getting neglected ..It was as if Soham did not mean anything ...

I like the boy who is playing Soham .He is a good actor and very good looking .This character is such a happy go lucky chap that it feels bad to think what he has been through in life ...

I don't think Varsha will give him back that easily .maybe she will ask manav to take the case back but only so that she can take Soham back to the village with her .She has no respect for Archana  as Soham's mother .She strongly believes that she is right and she is Soham's mother ...Angry

I don't want Soham to forgive Manav Archana  and also Varsha for a long long time ...I am completely on his  side .

And yes, all the three girls , Ovi, Teju and Purvi looked really pretty today , they looked like dolls ..

Tanya i am so sorry you are sick.. Gosh i hope the antibiotics work fast...!!  Get some rest...!  so you can go shopping ! Smile  i'm sure you also want to go shopping with your sis's Unhappy.

i'ts really late into the morning here 2:20am..and i am very tired Sleepy so am going to crash... i'll comment on the story tomorrow.  be better !!!

Tanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top