Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 22 sept(archu know about varsha) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Naresh buddy our rock-star Starbrilliant updateClapClap..Thanks again buddy..Thumbs Up..
Enjoy your weekend buddy with Archu/Anki's brilliant performancesBig smileand with Anki looking dead gorgeousLOLWink

hahaha naughty boys..LOL

But Jai loved the last part when Archu said, if Varsha is alive my Soham too must be alive..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaJaishankarsmiley20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 22 sept(archu know about varsha) (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ptecvish

ptecvish

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Dear naresh,
Thanks for all the efforts you are making in giving us timely updates. I know that you have faced some ribbing before about the quality of the updates. But the very fact that you took it as a challenge and worked towards improving them speaks a lot about your character and determination. The results are visible now. So let me thank you, congratulate you and it is this quality of yours which will make you a winner in life. After all , it is so easy to complain. Thumbs up to you for your positive attitude. All the very best to you.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandynaavasmiley20Jaishankar-Naresh-

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Naresh buddy our rock-star Starbrilliant updateClapClap..Thanks again buddy..Thumbs Up..
Enjoy your weekend buddy with Archu/Anki's brilliant performancesBig smileand with Anki looking dead gorgeousLOLWink

hahaha naughty boys..LOL

But Jai loved the last part when Archu said, if Varsha is alive my Soham too must be alive..

hahahaha yes yes we boys are going to have a dreamy weekend for sure LOL..Naresh buddy dont worry I am so with you on this LOL
And yes Ashu re I am so waiting for Archu - Soham confrontation now after the truth..Its going to be amazing in deed..Big smile

naavasmiley20Guggu_Minty

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Naresh buddy you are putting your feelings in when you do your update and buddy true feelings gets conveyed and it does not need a language.
Your honesty and hard-work in getting the written updates on time for all of us gets conveyed to us easily and language is not a barrier to understand your wonderful updates buddy..Smile
The way you have took the challenge up and perfected the written updates kudos to youClap ..you are going a long way my friend Wink

kandykandynaavasmiley20

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh .

Had a look at the show just now . It was mostly the Ganesh event and dances , not that much of story moved forward except for Varsha's picture .

Ankita's first dance was really beautiful and very graceful .
She looked lovely .

I liked the traditional dance done by the three ladies ( Chupke se and the other songs )

Arjun and Purvi's dance was sweet but I liked Arjun's other dance more ...the tandav one .

Vishnu was very funny with that get up ...LOL.I like how he  feels bad for Purvi ..

Aniket looked so cute in the small play about Ganpati .

Manav and Archana's dance was sweet but their clothes were a bit out of character , still it was nice to see them happy ...
Very sweet to see Teju and Ovi so happy to see their Aie and baba and Ovi designing their clothes .

Teju should have been given a dance as well ...

All the girls looked lovely .Teju Ovi and Purvi .It was good to see Teju being so supportive to Purvi .Purvi has a lovely sister in Teju now .

How can Ovi live like the way she is living .Clearly her husband cries and thinks about her sister all the time but she is OK with it ...

Varsha is simply horrible .How can she even take Bappa's name after what she has done ..I hope this woman is punished very badly .

Star Of The Day ...

Purvi for figuring out Varsha's truth and giving Archana the hope that Soham could be alive ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 September 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

broderickkandykandynaavaJaishankarshermaadditive_monayastyle14

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update.

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged