mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
finally about time archana said soham's name 
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Tanya your last paragraph about so much negativity influencing Ovi was so true...i am hoping Ovi will come to terms with reality ... but she needs someone to love her and take care of her...

It would be different if the CV's had not had Arjun and Purvi fall in love. Some of what Ovi does re: Arjun is not all bad.. e.g. I don't have a problem with Ovi wanting to learn how to do things how Arjun likes them / wants them.. In fact, that's a very good character trait and shows she is willing to learn and change to please the one she loves.  I liked that in her.  What was very wrong on Ovi's part was that she asked Purvi.  That was totally insensitive...but...what is wrong with Purvi that she would say ok???  That would be the last thing Purvi should agree to...In addition, to be in the office with Arjun and Ovi there also...is going to be really painful.

It's sad what the writers did...they could have made a beautiful love story of Ovi and Arjun learning to love each other, OR the beautiful love story of ARVI.. But what the cv's did was mix the two... and made a very uncomfortable tangled web, for which now there is no really good solution.  

p.s.  hope you are feeling better...
Edited by naava - 11 years ago

vikramjeet1102 thumbnail
everything was great in mahaepisode except one thing, i didn't like the way teju said purvi that u have to try harder to forget arjun and u have to come out of it. teju should have tried more harder this advice with ovi but at those times they just keep silent. only archana and sulochana has the right to say what purvi should do, she trying harder. 
k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

heyy naresh thnx for written update in advance..!
its vry difficult to update via cellphone but u always do it...and u also give us superb updates of mahasangam ep too..u r aweaome..dnt kno what v will do widout ur daily updates...
really appreciate ur efforts...!!

My sentiments too. 
k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikramjeet1102

everything was great in mahaepisode except one thing, i didn't like the way teju said purvi that u have to try harder to forget arjun and u have to come out of it. teju should have tried more harder this advice with ovi but at those times they just keep silent. only archana and sulochana has the right to say what purvi should do, she trying harder. 

You are right teju has no say in telling Purvi anything. But then Teju accepts Purvi as her yonger sister so she will advice her
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vikramjeet1102

i dont agree,teju tried a lot,she tld her nicely and evn shouted at ovi,but she dint get wat she mean
i tink it was very sweet of teju to speak to purvi
honestly no1 can help arjun-purvi now,it was stupid on purvis part to get arjun-ovi married
every1 knows wat ovi did,but still they cant do anyting

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sherma

i dont agree,teju tried a lot,she tld her nicely and evn shouted at ovi,but she dint get wat she mean

i tink it was very sweet of teju to speak to purvi
honestly no1 can help arjun-purvi now,it was stupid on purvis part to get arjun-ovi married
every1 knows wat ovi did,but still they cant do anyting

i totally agree with you sherma... one more thing when purvi wants to be a part of archana's family then she have to take advice from everybody...moreover teju was just trying to help purvi and that too when archu asked teju to help and take care of purvi... i think we viewers are becoming very biased towards ovi and teju just coz everybody has come in terms with arjun ovi wedding... we shouldn't ignore ovi and teju's positive side too... they are becoming adorable and sweet loving daughters of archana
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TRPs for this week will be low because of T 20 world cup  but I hope that this positive track of PR ( Manav and Archana together )  is  being liked by the fans ...
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI..everyone;.hope everybody going well..and had a good wkend..😊

I watched the ME Episode very late at night yesterday...It was a good ME...I liked it..

Very good pefomances Ashvik/Arvi..Armaan.Gunjan/Mehil..(Arti)...LIke her too..she is a very good actor..for the rest ..all perfomances good too...not bad..

RD/Asha was awesome ..superb..romantic.....I watched it several times...they dance so naturally..especially RD...he is very at his ease with Asha and so do Asha..like their chemistry..❀️
Asha was beautiful..in that dress..RD nothing to say..Just perfect..πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

Armaan dance..superb too...πŸ‘ Anki assured every dances..the opening dance was great...every step were perfectly done..πŸ‘πŸΌ i really like what she did..

as for Arjun poor guy..he will never ever forget Purvi...he sees Purvi everywhere even in  dream ...it very difficult for him..for that..I'm very very angry with Purvi..Hurt someone deliberately like this ..knowing he will not be happy...with Ovi..and so does Ovi will not be happy...as I said..in that Story I'm with Arjun..he is broken..and have a broken heart..πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ very sad for him..

As for purvi some tears here and there...she don't even see Arjun's dance.."Tandav"..she was after Varsha Mawsi.πŸ˜†..This girl didn't even show that she is missing Arjun...how she will do..Ovi want her to learn her about the work..at the office ..she will go at the office..nowπŸ˜†???

everydody was cute , beautiful..but really my heart goes ..for a special one.my .Laddoo..Aniket..he was so so cute...he even presented the show...he was  very good..πŸ‘ Hats off to him..when he was the elephant head..he was just cuty..a real Ganesh..I like him...I hope Cv's will give him much more roles..in PR..cause his presence..put a touch of humour..and this we need in PR..

So for this ME ..Hats off to Aniket too...πŸ‘

Soham.. he really want to know what happen;.for Arvi been seperated..cause he saw Arjun..with tears...My god..when Soham disguise himself..and Manv talked to him don't even recognize him.πŸ˜†..I laugh..he was in a yipie style...with long hairs..spectacles..he was very funny..πŸ˜†

Varsha time for you now.be prepared...Archu will be after you...

Think its Purvi who will see and talk to Varsha first..will know about Soham is her Dada

Let see..I really hope they will end soon ..this comedy Arjun/Ovi...Hope Bappa had lighten her heart/eyes...so that she can see ..Arjun unhappiness...πŸ˜”
bye ..see you tomorrow..

Oh Yes a big big thanks to Naresh my bro for this wonderful uptade...πŸ‘

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update
wow finally getting super excited to watch pr everyday