Arjun

discussion room#1-(epi22-9/23-9)-ganesh idol theif (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

sravss

Goldie

sravss

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravss

yes the some precap  scenes are  initial promo scenes 
loved the episode today.
I have a strong feeling that ganapathi's coin given my pujari will help or something like that (*I know too filmy)

Guys I was right the coin save Arjun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "discussion room#1-(epi22-9/23-9)-ganesh idol theif (Page 9)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
AS we all expected,coin ne arjun ko bachaliye,but strange even after that he doesn't believe in god..

rnfandeboo

rnfandeboo

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdoc

1.i felt realy sad for riya...kisi ko apni kabiliyat pe negative resppnse mile...aur vo b usse jisse shayad vo chahne laga ho not good[DIV]

Exactly...Mere muh ki baat chen li.
Arjun bhale hi ria ko achi etf officer na mane...but ria ki cute ,chooti-chooti harkte use affect karti hi...he has started liking her...hope he starts believing in ria's capabilty as an officer also...kya kare ham apne andar ka feminist ka...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmuTina2603

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

AS we all expected,coin ne arjun ko bachaliye,but strange even after that he doesn't believe in god..
dhinka chika dhinka chika re a a a... Arjun bach gaya coin tere liye i wanna dedicate something to the coin:      aa gaya hai dekho bodygaurd...

kgmuTina2603

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Riya saved him guys! Arjun saved her and now Riya saved him. If she hadn't put the coin in his pocket, how could the coin have protected him???
So, Riya is the one to thank!
And at the end she took the coin... OMG! I absolutely loved that scene!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been just 24hrs and I was already missing the forum...Hmmm... got so used to it!
Now I'm not gonna get Arjun until next weekend Cry
How am I gonna get used to that?

kgmuTina2603

rnfandeboo

rnfandeboo

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hi guys,do u realise that bcs of ganpati bapa arjun n riya have started bonding ..N we got few rly grt ariya scnes...?
song for ariya..Kehte hai khuda na is jaha me sabhi ke lie kisi na kisi ko hai banya har kisi ke lie..Tera miln hai us rab ka ishara..Mano mujhko banaya tere jese hi kisi ke lia...Kuch to hai tujhse rabbata...

kgmuTina2603

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfandeboo

Hi guys,do u realise that bcs of ganpati bapa arjun n riya have started bonding ..N we got few rly grt ariya scnes...?
song for ariya..Kehte hai khuda na is jaha me sabhi ke lie kisi na kisi ko hai banya har kisi ke lie..Tera miln hai us rab ka ishara..Mano mujhko banaya tere jese hi kisi ke lia...Kuch to hai tujhse rabbata...

in which scene this song was played can u pls give the link of that scene

rnfandeboo

rnfandeboo

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgmu86

Originally posted by rnfandeboo

in which scene this song was played can u pls give the link of that scene

No..No..The song was not played in the show.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.