Arjun

discussion room#1-(epi22-9/23-9)-ganesh idol theif

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
            Welcome

To
    Discussion Room#1
                 of
              Arjun

hello everyone,
For those who are new to forum or this thread welcome, plz go to the below link to know about this thread(kindly introduce yourself there.

Guys coming to today's episode,I'm very excited, as per the promo
(credit goes to the uploader)

It is 2 episodes 1 story. A small Ganpati temple is ransacked on the night ofGanesh Chaturthi From that temple a very ancient idol of lord Ganesh gets stolen  and ETF was called to solve the case.The episode tell us how.

An article was posted on starplus official website:
https://starplus.startv.in/show/arjun-etf-faces-a-tough-challenge-during-ganesh-chaturthi/news239_4360.aspx

So guys lets discuss about our hot Arjun, charming Riya, fighter ETF n of course for which we have come here...about the episode. 

Note:
guys as I have to go out on an emergency I opened the thread soon n sorry will not be there today during the episode n may come late, hope you understand.
As tomorrow's episode is today's continuation, plz do come into the same room even tomorrow, I'm not opening new one.

Written update:
22-9-12: do not find will post when found.
(credit goes to updater)

video update:
(credit goes to uploader)

Lets start n happy discussion(Plz follow guidelines.)😊 
Let 
set 
Go

Edited by sravss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My take on yesterday's episode
On personal interactions:
For me the best scene was Arjun n Riya scene in car while Arjun was right in a way for me...thought the way he said was harsh and he need not have told her that field work is not her area , but yes I do believe that shooting should not be your weakness in field work.
Next is also Ariya scene in temple n in cabin...In temple the way Riya put the coin in his shirt shows unknowingly Arjun is giving that advantage to Riya only to Riya not anyone else n she is taking that advantage...In cabin loved Riya's answer which indeed said what I believe God is not there to see to that you have no problems in life but is there to be there with u n support u when you are in problems n he will definitely send some on to help u solve the problem directly or indirectly and it is well said by Riya in few words.
Next is R-S-C scene it was dam funny...especially the part where he says which thing of her's you love the most.
And today even the other small scenes like R-S in R's uncle house. C-A argument and love S reply when we find the idol will be discuss till then cut off this argument...loved his expression, dialogue...it was prefect(even I was think the same but S told.)

Coming to the case it is interesting.

I think this episode is a best episode...the case and even the personal interactions were good. 
I would rate the episode 10/10
Edited by sravss - 11 years ago
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1.i felt realy sad for riya...kisi ko apni kabiliyat pe negative resppnse mile...aur vo b usse jisse shayad vo chahne laga ho not good
2.shrree nd riya jodi scene was awsum😆unka reaction😆
3.arjun shot!! no!!!😭
hope riya does some wonder this tym!!
Edited by sweetdoc - 11 years ago
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
promo of today episode is interesting..hope it will rocking episode
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes promo was good. I still want to know what happened in the last epi  Hopefully they'll show a recap.
rechus thumbnail
no recap of last episode...today's starting good..arjun's words hurted riya...poor girl..
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys what is happening in the episode ??

rechus thumbnail
Sumone stole Ganesh idol n ETF started to investigation...they doubted sidharth n trying to find out.. Riya n shree searched details abt idol..
rechus thumbnail
Scary precap..is Arjun get shoot ? hope he is safe..
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its sad nah that Arjun doesnt believe in god😭
but loved Riya's answer when she said that when she was shot he was there and it was all god's will😉
Anyone can tell me if we are going to get the missed episode or not???