Fan Fictions

What about the pheras u were crying for Khushi?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aadyakali

Goldie

aadyakali

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
So ... did they  make love?   I would  love the cvz to clear this doubt... seriously i would !!!
I f they did have sex then i wonder  why are we having the remarriage track?!

i mean it all started becoz Khushi wanted to have the Precious Pheras... so what did change now... how come now she  accepts to  give in to Arnavs request?!! the pheras  are still  pending?! So now she decides she trusts Arnav? She already claimed to trust him unconditionally even before... so i guess she changed she principles and priorities.

I thought the very basis of her character in the show  was her straight and clearcut principles...

Don't get me wrong i have nothing against sex before mariage... but i am just finding it very strange that  we spent weeks on a re-mariage track and now the very reason for it  does not stand good.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What about the pheras u were crying for Khushi?!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aadyakali

Goldie

aadyakali

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Just read todaysz updates... so did Arna'z comment  confirm that they made love. Why so much secrecy an dconfusion around this issue. I cannot understand cvz... i guess they have not decided on future track so they are keeping the  coast clear for them to revert to no consummation  ... i am very frustrated.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top