Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

   

role of lord kartkeya & shivam in PKDH (Page 2)

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 8117

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
no sukhi darling even i too watches the serial

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiParisukhi...

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 11862

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Thank god koi to hai jo mahadev dekhta hai...thank u payal..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 8117

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Thank god koi to hai jo mahadev dekhta hai...thank u payal..

today net is really playing havoc keeps going on and coming..its so frustrating
why thnxxx..hehhehehe
i was shoked whne i read shivam of our serial will be doing kartekeya role... man the guy was so small and whateva they showed was never matching with our shivam..means shivam is full grown and  kartekya when killed the rakshasss as per my knowledge was mere 7 or 12... so how come my eyes playing trick on me or what...lolzzz..thnx to google we get evrything we need soem time with corect news tooLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiParisukhi...

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 11862

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Exactly, how can a big boy can play the role of small Kartikay... i ws shocked reading one of the thread dat Shivam is goin to play kartikaye... OMG!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 8117

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Exactly, how can a big boy can play the role of small Kartikay... i ws shocked reading one of the thread dat Shivam is goin to play kartikaye... OMG!


exctly OMG!... it was lolzz so funny for me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPari

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 11862

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
hey payalia did u ever visited mahadev forum...
neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 1110

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@ payalibm , I'm the one that created that post and before reading this thread, I actually went there, saw your correction and apologized for being mistaken. I also thanked you for correcting me. That was before.
 
But I felt really bad when I saw this thread. You already corrected me in the original thread so what was the need to create a new one calling me wrong and then those replies by members saying I'm creating fake rumours?! My intention was not to create fake rumour. I truly thought looking at the ads that Kartikeya looked liked Shivam. It was an honest, human mistake!
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 8117

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

@ payalibm , I'm the one that created that post and before reading this thread, I actually went there, saw your correction and apologized for being mistaken. I also thanked you for correcting me. That was before.
 
But I felt really bad when I saw this thread. You already corrected me in the original thread so what was the need to create a new one calling me wrong and then those replies by members saying I'm creating fake rumours?! My intention was not to create fake rumour. I truly thought looking at the ads that Kartikeya looked liked Shivam. It was an honest, human mistake!
 

Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  i am  sorry if hurt youSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jayEkSapnoKiPari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index