Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

role of lord kartkeya & shivam in PKDH (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
no sukhi darling even i too watches the serial

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiParisukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "role of lord kartkeya & shivam in PKDH (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Thank god koi to hai jo mahadev dekhta hai...thank u payal..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Thank god koi to hai jo mahadev dekhta hai...thank u payal..

today net is really playing havoc keeps going on and coming..its so frustrating
why thnxxx..hehhehehe
i was shoked whne i read shivam of our serial will be doing kartekeya role... man the guy was so small and whateva they showed was never matching with our shivam..means shivam is full grown and  kartekya when killed the rakshasss as per my knowledge was mere 7 or 12... so how come my eyes playing trick on me or what...lolzzz..thnx to google we get evrything we need soem time with corect news tooLOL

EkSapnoKiParisukhi...

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Exactly, how can a big boy can play the role of small Kartikay... i ws shocked reading one of the thread dat Shivam is goin to play kartikaye... OMG!

payalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Exactly, how can a big boy can play the role of small Kartikay... i ws shocked reading one of the thread dat Shivam is goin to play kartikaye... OMG!

exctly OMG!... it was lolzz so funny for me...

EkSapnoKiPari

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
hey payalia did u ever visited mahadev forum...

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@ payalibm , I'm the one that created that post and before reading this thread, I actually went there, saw your correction and apologized for being mistaken. I also thanked you for correcting me. That was before.

But I felt really bad when I saw this thread. You already corrected me in the original thread so what was the need to create a new one calling me wrong and then those replies by members saying I'm creating fake rumours?! My intention was not to create fake rumour. I truly thought looking at the ads that Kartikeya looked liked Shivam. It was an honest, human mistake!

payalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

@ payalibm , I'm the one that created that post and before reading this thread, I actually went there, saw your correction and apologized for being mistaken. I also thanked you for correcting me. That was before.

But I felt really bad when I saw this thread. You already corrected me in the original thread so what was the need to create a new one calling me wrong and then those replies by members saying I'm creating fake rumours?! My intention was not to create fake rumour. I truly thought looking at the ads that Kartikeya looked liked Shivam. It was an honest, human mistake!

Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  i am  sorry if hurt youSmile

neel_jayEkSapnoKiPari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.