FF: ASR Junior's Secret Diary Part 20 *LAST* Up

SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!!! Can't believe I'm starting a 3rd thread for ASR Junior's Secret Diary πŸ₯³ Its time to partaaayyy πŸ₯³ *doing a bhangra* Come on people, Join in πŸ˜†

Seriously, can't thank you guys enough! You guys are just fabulous! You've given the little guy so much love and support that its quite overwhelming. Thank you thank you thank youuu *bows deeply* πŸ˜ƒ Here's a kiss from Ashar to you all, *smack* πŸ˜†

Actually there are sooo many people I'd like to thank! There's Tashu (tash10) with her amazingly long and lovely comments! You know, I looovveee reading them, right Tashu?! πŸ€— and there's Dilru (claireDD) without whose comment my update would be incomplete! πŸ˜› Then there's Avi64 who actually calls Ashar her love! πŸ˜ƒ Then there's V (V323) and Fuj (fan_ipkknd1) whose comments always manage to make me smile wide πŸ˜ƒ and there's Batool (nav_bat) Seriously no one can beat this girl at long comments! She writes the longest and loveliest comments πŸ˜‰ and there's Munazza (Sweet_Ashum) and Zaina (ASR12) who are very ardent readers of this FF and despite being terribly busy now-a-days they still find time to stop by and drop off their lovely comments every once in a while ❀️ Love you two πŸ€— and there's Zehra (lazyleaves) who never fails to comment on every single update of this FF despite being busy with her amazing work! 😳  there's also Iqra (-Grace-) and Avni (highonshows) who are another two big Ashar fan πŸ€—

And then there's everyone from my buddy List to thank!!πŸ€— I would've mentioned everyone individually but I'm a lazy bum so I'm just pasting everyone's name who were with me till the last update! I LOVE YOU ALL DAMMIT!! Hope you guys will stay with me till the very end... which is now close πŸ˜†

rocking meenushityafarha451288Khushixoxomishimipi2011ipkndFanshilpi28marchdochdoeunderground1tracy1191thepelicanjazz.kaurtwinklegirlsuganya91Sara.Mtweety_meriblueoceanSamiiivaishuunaina50sahadaDiamond_14divyaarnavsrsmilystarsrija.singh04smiley24nupsiiirainy987Rasgulla_sparshi-ipkkndfanloveipkkndsmittaprandom94SrijaBharathiaa_mnhsmorningstarmistletoe22zszssumalirtjkssmanchinmayirjhaveriTinkJiaSamaira32-divya-cutie13luv angelsweet_butterflymischiefADITI.SHARMA_AR--sree--fan09rsshreemalosedarkrose3MashiatMimosaLoveArnavKhushidesilover101masamCharmz_58kenny_Arhitish18babli0204jankisoni86-Siaa-diya33tinkerbelShweta1691Thrishstar12--Archana--chukyoroniSumukiunforgetable112ssafdarbinimotiRisha.Jarushistarzmysticmanthrisimi58bhatnagartkymararsmarty94wonderblaketokyo-Alinaa-tmowlathulasi_arshipup03shona2smart4umayaipkkndHK90sushnagangsuGAURI29srain10arnavandkhushi1-Zana-vandana.sagararushi05jahnvi.luvs.ASRmemyselfandrshipavi1claireDDdimple288ipkknd_hazellakraj80SSB281DAliceaycma98sithu08msinsandhyaitlil_kuriAmti4uswetha_ch---ArHian---nav_batrashmi24syagom3090seabeautymagi11shristi1ArhiSuryaRanyaixrayAbhi911sayali_d23shivanirajputSweet_AshumkvarshaserialmaniacHeerbeautyjakhushidebby_11drunkiiebabeharhemdevishree...Areeba...cherry227Adorable.SARUNabaviArhiDeewanibhaktiiiSamiyaIPKKNDSOBTILICIOUSsashhh33chandana.ssummaiyasayedTRULYNANDINInazibahArshisarunrocksaaliyahassanlazyleavesfffan123snoopy84tia.oFan_ipkknd1LyssaPie-kitzdoll-srijaaa127sarra0ashred12PrasanthiMagicalKashmelonierubinahansaShiningStar18angel-iqraAR_LOVER-Sadi-tash10Sunshine Girl--peehu--dumasmillie_maaneetPrinnia,

Thank You Guys!!! Your every like and comment means a lot to me!!!! πŸ€—

Love,
Fari ❀️
Edited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileyStar thumbnail
My FF won FF of the week!! Thank you all you read and supported it πŸ€—

Here are the links to all the Previous Parts!

*INDEX*

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

PART 15

PART 16

PART 17

PART 18

PART 19 Scroll Down To The Next Post

PART 20

The following OS can be treated as a special diary entry of my meeting with ASR Junior 😳

Once Again, A Big Thank Youuu to You All!! You guys are the Best!! πŸ€—

Links to my other works (If you still want to read them after reading this one) can be found in my siggy πŸ˜‰

Love you all,
Fari ❀️
Edited by SmileyStar - 10 years ago
SmileyStar thumbnail

I don't know if this update's any good cos I wrote this one in a hurry to start a new thread πŸ˜† and cos V (V323) said she'll write me one of her special Res Songs if I updated this weekend! πŸ˜ƒ I want it now girl!!! πŸ˜† and guys, if you're happy that I updated, Thank V!!! She's the one who always pushes me to update πŸ˜†

Dear Diary,

Despite the craziness of all the older people driving me up the wall, I loved this Holi ritual to bits. For the first time in my life, mum wasn't miffed at me for dirtying my clothes as she was too busy dirtying hers. I don't understand why we can't have Holi every day.

Had a good laugh seeing Mama Ji spilling his bhang all over the place whilst trying to look at his watch. Probably checking out if it was time for him to disappear again.

Mami Ji for some reason had started doing her Manorma Bond Detective act. I could practically hear screams emanating from poor Uncle James Bond's grave.

Bua Ji's bhang seemed to have directly damaged her brain as she staggered around, whistling, huffing and puffing like a steam engine. But the worst part was Garima Dadi, Payal Mausi, Akash and NK Chacho seemed to think they were her carriages as they trailed after her, thoroughly enjoying themselves and laughing like- well, like a bunch of drunken idiots. I honestly have not seen so much madness in my entire small life.

Talking about madness made me realize that I haven't seen Mum and Dad in quite a while. I cursed myself for leaving them all by themselves in their drunken state and ran straight to their personal Rabba Ve haven, yes, you guessed it right! I mean The Poolside.

Mum and Dad were sitting on the recliner laughing their heads off about something. When suddenly Mum went serious and said with a cute frown on her face, "Arnav Ji, you know my heartbeat still gets fast every time you're near me. Strange, right? Strange but romantic!" she giggled leaning on Dad's shoulder.

"Khushi, I've already told you my mind-boggling theory about it! When we're near each other our heartbeats become one." Dad replied, dead pleased with himself for coming up with a scientific theory that would put Einstein to shame.

I'm not sure about their heartbeats becoming one thingy, but I'm sure their brains have become 'one' of those that clearly don't work! Like Manorma Daadi's! Sell her brain in the market and you'll get a decent price because it's something that has never been used.

Anyway, Mum seemed oblivious to Dad's cheesy staring as she looked towards the sky, pointed to some distant stars and said in a slightly slurred voice, "Look Arnav Ji, My Mum and Dad and your Mum and Dad!"

I was dumbstruck by this realization! I didn't know that the stars were actually Mum and Dad's parents! For some weird reason, I had always thought they were huge balls of plasma in space... How stupid of me!

Mum continued staring before she asked dad innocently, "Arnav Ji, I don't understand. How come my parents and your parents are dead even though they weren't that old? I mean, look at Daadi Ji, she's double their age and is still alive. It just doesn't seem fair..." She trailed off, looking sad.

"Oh Daadi Ji's probably still here cos the star population doesn't want her any more than we do!" Dad explained seriously before realizing what he had said and burst out laughing. Mum joined in too after stating how rude he was.

"Khushi", Dad choked out, after his laughing fit had subsided a little. "I had more fun this Holi than the previous one! When you made me watch some stupid Salman Khan movie... In which he's an agent... With more mush than mission on his mind! What was that movie's name? Ummm... Yes! Aik Tha Billa!" Dad said triumphantly.

"How dare you insult Salman Khan Ji, Arnav Ji? It was 'Aik Tha Tiger'. Now thats it! I'm not talking to you and you're going to sleep in Ashar and Asmara's room for a week for ridiculing Salman Khan Ji like this!" Mum announced before stomping away and Dad ran after her, yelling, "I'm so sorry! Khushi, please don't do this to me! I swear I didn't do it intentionally! You know, I can't live without our Rabba Ve's. And what about the TRPs?? They'll nosedive..."

I stood rooted at the spot as realization crashed over. My Mum and Dad did Rabba Ve while sleeping too? But how can they stare into each other's eyes when they're snoring their heads off?? This Rabba Ve thingy is much more complicated than I ever thought.

After the Holi event, Life seems pretty boring! I'm not getting much attention in the old romance department either. Sarah seems too busy in her own life to pay me much attention.

Had a bit of a long chat with Asmara seeking some quality advice.

Ashar: Hey, why the long face, kid?

Asmara: I'm sick and tired of drinking all these bleedin' bottles of milk! Breakfast, milk! Lunch, milk! Dinner, Today's special is... Err... Milk! *shakes her head in exasperation*

Ashar: Ahh calm down kid! You'll start having cerelac in a week or two... And then you'll be forced to have it till the sight of it will make ya want to throw up! *smiles cheekily*

Asmara: Still, its gotta be better than milk! I'm thinking of going on a hunger strike, but what's a kid to do? After all, I gotta eat. And I can't function without a full stomach, ya know! I start feeling dizzy if I miss a single meal.

Ashar: You're so like Mum! Say kid, can you keep a secret?

Asmara: Whaddaya take me for, dude? Some kinda big-mouth cheating lady? Course I can keep a secret.

Ashar: I'm in love!

Asmara: Hey Devi Maiya, you guys are all the same. If you ain't fallin for one chick, you're fallin for another. Who's the lucky lady?

Ashar: Sarah, Lavanya Aunty's daughter.

Asmara: Hey, man, you got goood taste. If I was that way inclined I'd have the hots for her myself. So how you gonna play it?

Ashar: I dunno kid! I thought maybe you could give me some advice being a lady yourself.

Asmara: Lemme see. Well obviously your main problem is the age gap. She's a whole 2 months older than you! You gotta do something that makes her think you're mature beyond your years. Why don't you write her a poem or a song? We chicks go for that kinda thing big time!

Ashar: Are you outta your mind kid? I'm Arnav Singh Raizada's son! I don't write songs! Its not in my blood.

Asmara: Well, you're Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada's son too and she makes up her own songs! Remember, Aj Mausam Hai Suhana??

Ashar: No offense but Mum hasn't got much talent in the singing department so I don't think I have any, either.

Asmara: But that didn't stop her from inventing her own song, did it? Not to mention how much dad loves it! The moment Mum starts singing it, Dad starts gawking at her like a fool!

Ashar: Maybe, you're right kid! I'll try...

Anser at that moment crawled up to two of us. Ever since that kid has started crawling, he refuses to leave me alone for two minutes! His new habit is following me all over the house chanting 'bhai bhai'. It drives me up the wall! I have absolutely no doubt left in my mind that he's another Akash Chacho in the making.

Anser: *with utmost respect* Bhai, can I ask you a question?

Ashar: You just did, kid!

Anser: *confused* Then can I ask you another one?

Ashar: Look kid! Just ask the damn question! You gotta drop this habit of asking my permission before everything! For God's sake, yesterday you even asked my permission about getting your nappy changed!

Anser: You're older than me bhai. I have to ask your permission otherwise what will dad think?

Ashar: You're hopeless kid! Just ask the question!

Anser: *politely* Bhai, why doesn't Dadi Ji's skin fit her face?

Well, I must admit that this kid comes up with very important questions once every while. I was speechless for a moment myself not knowing what to answer him but seeing him looking at me with such an awed expression, I knew I had to tell him something.

Ashar: *slowly* Well, you see kid, I don't think God took much pleasure in creating her. Its a wonder He even took out time to create her in the first place! Since The Big Bad Evil Shyamo needed an apprentice to take his place while he was out of the picture, Dadi took over the job. You know like Star Plus serials are nothing without villains! And our household is no less than a Live Star Plus Serial! Someone is always there to become an obstacle in our family's happiness.

Thank God, the kid seemed to believe my newly formulated theory judging by the way he kept giving me impressed looks throughout the day.

How was it people?!! Hope it wasn't so bad πŸ˜‰ And About continuing this FF... Although almost every single person asked me to continue, 2, 3 people agreed with me that this FF is losing its charm slightly. Yes, I know people keep suggesting to write about Ashar going to school and his encounter with sarah and other girls...but the thing is, I started writing this FF as a "spoof of IPKKND" from a kid's point of view and I believe I've made enough fun of all the charactersπŸ˜† So I'll write 1 or 2 more parts to this FF before wrapping it up! Another thing is that I haven't been watching the drama well over a month so I've kinda lost my source of inspiration and things are now getting repititive. I MAY continue with this FF when I start watching the serial again😳 But for now, this baby of mine is gonna end soon😭 πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another awesome update!!!
Loved the brother sister conversation, it was so cute yet hilarious!!
Continue soon!!😊
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1DAlice

Another awesome update!!!

Loved the brother sister conversation, it was so cute yet hilarious!!
Continue soon!!😊

Thanks hun!! So happy you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Amanda.Lim thumbnail
Hahaha...everytime I read this, I'll laugh like a mad person...
It is super hillarious..Loved it
Thanks for the PM...
Waiting for the next part...XD
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
----Edit---
Aww...This update was so cute !!!  Awww...Ashar baby !! You are so cute and funny at the same time !!! You rock kiddo!! πŸ˜³

What should I say about Ashar and Asmara?? Their conversations!!  

And Anser??? πŸ˜† Carbon copy of Aakash!!! 

-------------------------------------
This was awesome Fari di !!
And what are you saying!!!?? You're gonna end it?? 

Btw, did you notice?? I laughed so much this time that i had to find so many different laughing emoticons!! πŸ˜†

Edited by Arshisarunrocks - 11 years ago
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
res

freaking shit yaar! I typed a pg long comment and my browser suddenly seemed to stop working and its lost😭 I've gtg now... so can't post it again but I"ve got to tell you I really enjoyed the update! super duper uber like!

i started by doing Bhangra with you and celebrating your third thread! My love deserves sooo amny more! and sone pe suhaga... I"m on the first page! yayayayaa!!!

Well Ashar - Asmara convo was cute! he went for advice to his younger sis... awww... and Anser! Ashar darling you better put some backbone in him or else he'll land up being like akash and payal... and you sooo don't need that in your life... trust me on this!

Personal Rabba Vey Haven was a brilliant name... and if you don't mind I'm gonna use it sometime... when I start writing again...

Star population not wanting dadiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† well sometimes even Arnav can talk senseπŸ˜†

And Arnav not sleeping with Khushi?? *horrified* not sleeping with Khushi means no hand holding means neend nai aani means headache means won't be able to sit in front of his laptop means Arnav dead! shit! means we'll all die... nooo!!!!!πŸ˜›

If you think you want to wrap this up... okay I'm not fighting for that... but if you stop Ashar - Asmara OSs all together I'll kill you! and don't you dare take my threat lightly!
Edited by Avi64 - 11 years ago
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah third thread *dose bhangra with u *

Fari and baby ashar I'll give u my comment once m home from out of station.
But this one was awesome update .
I'll give u my emoticon filled comment till Monday even. If I done plz pm me 🀣

******unres*****
m sorry for being late. um very busy with my college stuff .
anyways  here goes my comment...!

this update was as fantastic as ever. seriously um loving it...!

the update was everything funny and cute as well as A-W-E-S-O-M-E..!

ashar is like this yar ..! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

the comvo was best ever. i luved it.was the ashar asmara thing 

anser is copycat aksah serious. i mean *bhai* *bhai* hehe. i hope he dosent take his *bhai* for his SR also 🀣🀣🀣

u know i feel u put ur point of view of the show as ashars line. i mean  its how u feel abut them and their show,. how badly u hate shyam to make him the shyamoo monster 🀣🀣 i completely love it.

Mami Ji for some reason had started doing her Manorma Bond Detective act. I could practically hear screams emanating from poor Uncle James Bond's grave. 🀣🀣

Oh Daadi Ji's probably still here cos the star population doesn't want her any more than we do!" this one for the congress party head DADI...! 🀣🀣

finally for baby ashar

Edited by mansi_47 - 11 years ago
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fari you know You are Awesome!πŸ€—
Loved the Update. Superb! πŸ˜† Actually loved all the updates, Keep em coming! 😊 πŸ˜›
And yes..Congratulations on the 3rd Thread!  πŸ₯³ and Don't worry we all'll stay with you till the Last(Don't want that to come anytym soon) Update. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Adorable.SARUN - 11 years ago