bajaj_fan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

does anyone think dat parvati is rely anoying me

she always sez sumthing either about truth, the family, or about the kids!

she jus

t keeps blabin about it 4 no reson. hardly anyone listens to her!

she is a 🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
I AGREE!!SHE ALWAYS SAYS THE SAME STUFF!! VISHWAAS SANSKAAR CRAP!! C'MON PARVATHI......ITS 2005 WAKE UP!!😆
Ruhi thumbnail
i think they shud make 1 of the new generation deal wid the problems, it seems like she's the only 1 how noes anything n every 1 else r lost.
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the dialouges she uses are so old and we heard them about 200 times in this serial😡
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: icy_devil

the dialouges she uses are so old and we heard them about 200 times in this serial😡

I agree! the dialouges r very OOOOOOOOOOLLLDD!😡

Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

I agree! the dialouges r very OOOOOOOOOOLLLDD!😡

No I disagree Parvati's the best in KGGK. Without her it wouldn't be as good. Maybe she does the same thing all the time but that's why she's good. Believe me when they change a character they ruin them. Maybe they should update some of her sayings but she's good.

It's funny that in India people hate KGGK but in the UK KGGK is the top soap.😕

bollygal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mkerai

No I disagree Parvati's the best in KGGK. Without her it wouldn't be as good. Maybe she does the same thing all the time but that's why she's good. Believe me when they change a character they ruin them. Maybe they should update some of her sayings but she's good.

It's funny that in India people hate KGGK but in the UK KGGK is the top soap.😕

yer i agree in the UK we love it  probs bcoz we dont get alot of sanskaar n truth thing here.....seeing as the cultures gone down...n u no its a gd reminder for us😕mayb

bollygal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi

i think they shud make 1 of the new generation deal wid the problems, it seems like she's the only 1 how noes anything n every 1 else r lost.

yep i agree mayb shruti shud take over she seems to follow in her mothers footsteps....lol 

Mashal thumbnail
i think it is all of the team head
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

i know..its about time that they should change parvati's really OLD dialogues.......am sick of them! 🤢