Bade Acche Laggte Hai

The Apple of Our Eyes; Last Prt(27: Pg 62) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 69

lalmadhu

Goldie

lalmadhu

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks for a quick update and its a very super cool one.  please continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFatWriter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Apple of Our Eyes; Last Prt(27: Pg 62) (Page 9)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
part 3

update is awesome yaar...the way u r carring story is just mindblowing... u have shows the love between RaYa so well... i loved Ram's masti with Priya over paper intv n at the last Peehu's words u can carry on after dinner was so cute... loved it so much... waiting for next to update...
*edited*
forgot to add... loved this sacchi muchi wala lines... awesome...

Edited by leena04 - 23 September 2012 at 11:17pm

TheFatWriter

kaparikh1

Goldie

kaparikh1

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hey arathi that was really a superb update... Loved the way ram held priya during yhe conference... And loved the part wherein ram teased priya with those interview ques...
Awesome... This is a grt ff... Plzz continue soon... Thanks for the PM...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFatWritersaisamanvi

TheFatWriter

Groupbie

TheFatWriter

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hi All,
Here's the next bit...
Awaiting your feedback :)

Part 4: The Apple of Our Eyes

Next morning, KM

Priya woke up at 5 and went to Peehu's room to wake her up. Peehu's room was adjacent to theirs.

Priya opened the door: Peehu..Peehu beta…good morning!

Peehu (with eyes closed): Already morning ho gayi?

Priya (smilingly sat next to her and pulled out her quilt): Haa hogayi. You slept at 9 last night and now its 5. Kafi nahi hai kya mere baccha? Shocked

Peehu rubbed her eyes and smiled.

Priya: "Room mein aa jao. Brush karlo. "

Peehu: "hmm"

Peehu would spend the whole day in Pri-Ram's room and go back to her room only at nights. All of her belongings were in their room. Priya and Ram didn't mind her presence there as they spend time with her as well as keep a check.

Peehu came to Pri-Ram's room. Ram was fast asleep. She started to write her homework. Her study table was a few feet away from the cot, towards the changing room. She spent most of her time with books, and slept on the couch whenever she wanted to relax during the day.

Priya finished yoga, took bath and performed pooja. It was 6, the time to wake Ram.

Priya: "Ram… morning!"

Ram: (with eyes closed): "Already morning ho gayi?"

Priya thought to herself "Jaisi beti, waise baap."

Priya smiled: "Haa hogayi. You slept at 9 last night and now its 6. Kafi nahi hai kya?" Shocked

Peehu had heard this exactly an hour ago. She smiled. Priya looked at her and smiled back.

Ram: "Ok" (and got out of the bed, walked to the bathroom)

Ram turned to Peehu on his way: "Morning rockstar."

Peehu: "Morning pa!"

Ram finished his bath and pooja. He took the newspapers and tea, and sat on the sofa near Peehu's study table. Priya came and sat on the adjacent seat. Ram had the habit of reading multiple newspapers, they helped him stay well-informed.

The breakfast – corn flakes, brown bread sandwich, orange juice, and apples were laid out by 8:15. Peehu had also taken bath and finished pooja. Priya sat in the center chair, with Peehu on her right and Ram to her left. (The dining table was diagonally opposite the couch, to the left from the room's entrance.) Ram and Peehu fussed among themselves to eat Cry, but Priya did not bother to react. She was cutting apples.

Peehu was reading the newspaper while eating. After few minutes..

Peehu: Hey, aap ke interview ka article…nice photo naa.

Ram and Priya: Hmm

Peehu flipped the page, and flipped it back again. She once again repeated this action.

Peehu screamed in excitement: Papa papa  yeh dekhiye. Page 5 has your photo here, this position. Abhi dekhiye – page flip kiya tho Page 6 has Vidya Balan's photo at the same position..arre pakka back-to-back hai. One side Ram Kapoor, other side Vidya Balan. Smile

Ram was thrilled: "hmm…maine toh notice he nahi kiya tha."

Peehu: "I will cut this part and preserve it."

Ram grinned: "Mast idea hai… kaato kaato"  Big smile

Priya continued to remain silent. She looked at Peehu and Ram once and continued eating. Angry

Peehu: "Let me read this article on Vidya Balan's new movie. Storyline padh ke sunaati hun."

Priya (pointing her index finger at Peehu): "Oye heroine..Vidya Balan ki nahi, teri storyline sunao. Homework complete kiya?" AngryAngry

Peehu: "Kar rahi hun maa…15 minutes mein ho jayega."

Priya: "Kal ka syllabus padha? Nahi na?"

Peehu: "Karlungi ma"

Priya: "15 mins se breakfast ho rahi hai. Abhi movie ka storyline discuss karna hai…. Vidya ki movie hai tho ek ghante ka discussion tho bantha hi hai…hai naa?"

Ram smiled: Priya kya baat hai…you are so jealous of Vidya? Wink

Priya looked up to the heavens and got up: "Oh God, paagal ho jaungi mein." Cry

Ram took a hint. He quickly finished eating and got up to change to formals. Peehu stopped reading the newspaper, gobbled up the flakes and went back to her books. Priya went to the change room after Ram had changed over. He was trying to adjust his tie. Priya helped him.

Ram: "Sorry, kuch zyaada bol diya maine breakfast ke waqt." Embarrassed

Priya: "Day by day bacche ban rahe hai aap Ram. And you are spoiling Peehu also…" Angry

By then Priya's phone rang. Ram could see Sudheer's name on the display.

Ram: "Priya tere papa ka call…"

She took the phone and went out to speak, not wanting to disturb Peehu.  Ram felt relieved.

Once Ram got ready, he went to Peehu and asked her about Priya's class the previous day. Peehu updated about everything that Priya spoke in the classroom. Ram told her something and Peehu giggled. Seeing Priya entering the room, Ram said "Shh…aa gayi" and moved away from there. LOL

Ram (picked his bag): "I'll leave. See you in the evening."

Peehu: "Bye, love you"

Ram said loudly (trying to impress Priya): "Peehu mann laga kar padhai karo ok. Priya is there for you…I am also there…I mean … Confused

Peehu was trying to make sense of his incomplete sentence, but Priya knew him just too well.

Priya: "Nice try Ram. I think you should leave now." Angry

Ram: Yeah I should. Bye! (and left in a hurry)

Priya smiled at his reaction and walked towards the change room. She suddenly remembered something and came to Peehu.

Priya: "Peehu, when I came back to the room after the call, hans kyu rahe the tum dono?"

Peehu smiled: "Papa cracked a PJ, that's why."

Priya hoped that Peehu will reveal details, but she had turned back to her books.

Priya: Oh…mm… kya bole? (and made a curious face)

Peehu looked at Priya: "papa bole "Beta, all you wanted was only Jaya…""

Priya: "haw…Jaya Ma'am bolo Peehu…tere teacher hai."

Peehu: "I know ma but let me complete…aap suniye tho"

Priya: "ok ok"

Peehu giggled: "papa bole "Beta, all you wanted was only Jaya. But Jaya-ji  ke saath Amitabh, Abhishek, Aish bhi mil gaye tujhe. Priya is more powerful than all these guys combined."" LOL

Priya: "haslo…aur haslo. Waise ye sab band karwaane wali hun aaj shaam ko."

Peehu: "Matlab?"

Priya: "Matlab baad mein. Abhi Biology padho for the next 30 mins. And then Civics. You wont get up till you finish. Ok?"

Peehu: "Ok"

Priya: "Good girl. I'll be around, ask me if you have any questions."

Peehu completed the lessons as instructed. She left for school at 11:15 and Priya at 11:30. The school's timings were 12 noon to 5:30 PM.

<To be continued> Awaiting comments… Smile

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ic_2000saranyakanchanangie197priyaislamrayaBALHramandpriyakritinayyarTrieshdancydreamernoya28asheema_sharmabalhfan4everPinkjalivarshathakkarlove4rayaBirdy91lalmadhukaparikh1snehasya-evan-ranii.sharmaPoojaMishtysaisamanvi_CandyCream_aanchaltulshanSakshi_Deewanisandhyasnveena23ChitaRKviny_queenleena04luvsakshi123fiza

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hey great update again..

i was thinking what will be the school timing ..and you mentind it in the end thank you ..
Is there any schools like this timings[ Really i didnt knw so im asking]

TheFatWritersaisamanvi

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
wah yaar ekdam perfect family hai..!!Clap loved it

TheFatWritersaisamanvi

_CandyCream_

IF-Dazzler

_CandyCream_

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Awesome update arathi!! Big smile
Ram & Peehu talkin about Vidya Balan was hilarious! So want them to tease Priya the same way in the serial too.. It'll be a lovely scene to watch! LOL
Ram trying to impress Priya was so cute!! Love him! Embarrassed
Love reading this FF! Thanks a lot for the quick updates! Hug
Plz give us another quick one! Wink

TheFatWritersaisamanvi

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
thanks...contd soon

TheFatWriter