Bade Acche Laggte Hai

The Apple of Our Eyes; Last Prt(27: Pg 62) (Page 68)

Post Reply New Post

Page 68 of 69

TheFatWriter

Groupbie

TheFatWriter

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Hiii ..That was an awesome update dear ..LOved the ending that was very emotional and cute ending ...You have written very clearly and very well ..Hats off ...
Hi,
A big thanks to you!!! It was so good to read your comemnts after each part. Very fulfilling...to have readers like you. Thanks for taking the time to read, like and give such an encouraging feedback. I loved reading them.
Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Apple of Our Eyes; Last Prt(27: Pg 62) (Page 68)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheFatWriter

Groupbie

TheFatWriter

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhyasn

beautiful ending
all parts r good but end is awesome
waiting for more FF and OS
Hi,
Thanks so much for following the ff and commenting...means so much. Sorry I didnt acknowledge each time...
Actually even i loved the ending :P...
abhi thoda busy hu but will try to write at the earliest...
Thumbs Up

TheFatWriter

Groupbie

TheFatWriter

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Birdy91

Now itzzz d tym to tok abt FF
Super Awsm, Fabbb, Outstanding, Lovely, Romantic, Emotional... evrything is jst Perfect in dis Thumbs Up Clap Clap u knw wht Km ye sbse sbse sbse best wali FF h for me...n bcuz of dis I got twinkle of my eyz Wink Huhhh.. dnt knw Aage kya bolu?? But plzz cm back soon wid a new1 Day Dreaming n for dis FF thousands of claps Clap *Clap clap clap clap clap* muaahhh
Mere baccha,
Mae bata nahi sakti how i waited to read ur comments after each part...not only me mere didi bhi...in fact she said usko ff se zyada tere comments padna zyada accha lagta hai Big smile
Pata nahi kaise thank yo ukaho...ab tere KM hun tho tumse thanks bolna nahi hai...but phir bhi sacchi mucchi thanks re...ye pls accept karlo. I mean it. Kaise scene to scene tum comment karte ho...itna patience and itna interest...baap re. Hats off to you beta. Kitna enocurage hota tha wo padkar. It really meant a LOT. Dekho I am struggling to write this...dont have words to say how happy u made me each time with such lively, lovely comments...chaa gayi tum tho. Aur mujhe Flat Writer bana diya tuune...
Ab tum sab itne pyaar se keh rahe ho tho I will surely write something...but abhi thoda busy hun na...free hote hi likhungi. Love u re beta..mmuuaahh!!

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Birdy91

Birdy91

Birdy91

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheFatWriter

Originally posted by Birdy91

Now itzzz d tym to tok abt FF
Super Awsm, Fabbb, Outstanding, Lovely, Romantic, Emotional... evrything is jst Perfect in dis Thumbs Up Clap Clap u knw wht Km ye sbse sbse sbse best wali FF h for me...n bcuz of dis I got twinkle of my eyz Wink Huhhh.. dnt knw Aage kya bolu?? But plzz cm back soon wid a new1 Day Dreaming n for dis FF thousands of claps Clap *Clap clap clap clap clap* muaahhh

</div>Mere baccha,
<div>Mae bata nahi sakti how i waited to read ur comments after each part...not only me mere didi bhi...in fact she said usko ff se zyada tere comments padna zyada accha lagta hai Big smile
Pata nahi kaise thank yo ukaho...ab tere KM hun tho tumse thanks bolna nahi hai...but phir bhi sacchi mucchi thanks re...ye pls accept karlo. I mean it. Kaise scene to scene tum comment karte ho...itna patience and itna interest...baap re. Hats off to you beta. Kitna enocurage hota tha wo padkar. It really meant a LOT. Dekho I am struggling to write this...dont have words to say how happy u made me each time with such lively, lovely comments...chaa gayi tum tho. Aur mujhe Flat Writer bana diya tuune...

Ab tum sab itne pyaar se keh rahe ho tho I will surely write something...but abhi thoda busy hun na...free hote hi likhungi. Love u re beta..mmuuaahh!!

Thumbs Up

Hey KM u waited for my cmmnts n i waited for d nxt part yaa.. abi Kiska wait krungi Cry I was Sooo tched to dis yaaa.. Badiii Di ko mera tnkuuu Bolna... N hey chhaaa mae nai gayi... chaa toh aap gaye mere Flat writer...Wink Twinkle twinkle little star... n u r my Star.[:x:]

TheFatWriter

Birdy91

Birdy91

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Vaise KM aaapne mera sbse Long commntry krne ka record tod diya..Wink cmpete kr rhe ho kya LOL

TheFatWriter

Pinkjali

Pinkjali

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheFatWriter

Originally posted by Pinkjali

Sacchi muchhi update bohat accha tha... End so soon thora aur continue karna tha naa..? Koi baat nahi.. Coming to this update just loved the opening of ur ff after the leap. P&P bonding is just inbreakable and that was the most lovely think in ur ff... From the first update to this last update u just rocked dear.. U justified the name of ur ff to the fullest, it was started on peehu and ended on peehu... Mindblowing.. Ur writing skills r just superb... Will wait for ur come back..

</div>
<div>Hi,

You are one person I need to say a BIIIG THANKS to!! You were so sweet with your comments..very generous indeed. After each part you took the time to write...cant thank you enough. The comments were so detailed and nice to read. I thoroughly enjoyed reading them. And I love how you have mentioned this...that I started and ened this ff with Peehu...nice of you to hv noticed it.

Am a bit busy right now...will surely try to write something soon

Thumbs Up
i am overwhelmed by ur reply.. Never thought that u actually loved my comments so much.. If we dnt motivate u peoples, than how could u give us those fabulous update... In each part of ur ff i noticed that u never gone out of the track in which ur ff belongs... So i just mention it.. Waiting for ur come back badly and i meant it..

TheFatWriter

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
part 26
awesome update arthi... what an idea sirji loved it Priya wrote I Love U on kulfi stick...awww only Priya can thoght of such crazy ideas lol she is tooo cute... Ram will gonna take part marethone next will be more intersting awesome writting RaYa is jus so megical just like their love awesome... moving to read next...

TheFatWriter

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
last part what to say arthi it was too thouchy n father duaghter marriage thing made me actually cry awesome yaar... my maarige is also in 2 months n it made me emotional n give n slight feeling how it will be after 2 months yaar u r awesome... n thanks for such lovely update u were just rocked from first to last update of ur FF i thoughoutly enjoy every bit of it... lovely FF n p...p...p...perfect ending suparb... waiting for next FF do update soon...

TheFatWriter

Post Reply New Post

Go to top