Bade Acche Laggte Hai

The Apple of Our Eyes; Last Prt(27: Pg 62) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 69

TheFatWriter

Groupbie

TheFatWriter

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hi All,
Thanks for your response!! Here is part 1 of the FF. Hope you will like it, please do leave a line or two if you like it. Thanks!! Big smile

Part 1: The Apple of Our Eyes

Ram and Priya conversing over phone…

Ram: "Tho tumne decide kar liya Priya?"

Priya: "hmm..but aap ki permission chaahiye."

Ram: "Arre pachaas baar puuch chuki ho yaar…go ahead na, mujhe bharosa hai tumhare decision par."

Priya: "Thanks Ram. Ok listen.. few more things are pending aur Peehu ke aane se pehle ghar pohunchna hai mujhe. I'll message you once everything is done ok..bye for now."

Ram: "ok ok…bye."

Priya entered the room that was in front of her, and came out after 15 mins. She messaged Ram "Done."

Ram read her SMS and smiled.

Kapoor Mansion; time: 5:30 PM

Priya is back home and changed to a pink salwar. She is waiting for her daughter's arrival from school. She went to their balcony from where she could see Peehu's school. Hundreds of students in blue-n-blue uniforms were rushing out of the gate, looking somewhat relieved from the stress of sitting through for 5 hours. Priya smiled seeing Peehu returning with a bunch of friends. She heard Peehu bidding them goodbye and entering the KM gate.

Within minutes, Peehu was in the room. But no screaming, no noisy entry today! Priya was surpirsed but decided to probe later.

Peehu: "Hi maa" (and smiled)

Priya smiled back: "Hello my darling… how are you, kaisa rahaa school?" (Caressing her hair and helping Peehu take off her school bag.)

Peehu: "all fine aurrr…kuch khaas nahi ma…bas.." and walked towards the washroom.

Priya: "hmm…ok."

Peehu freshened up and came out. Priya was waiting for her near the pooja room. There was a small mantap on one side of the room, next to the balcony door. A 2-feet marble idol Lord Shirdi Saibaba adorned the mantap. There were idols of Ganesh-ji, Devi and others as well. It was customary for Peehu to offer prayers soon after returning from school. Priya and Ram would also accompany her whenever they were around at that time.

Ram called on Priya's cell phone.

Priya: "Haan Ram kahiye"

Ram: "Peehu aa gayi?"

Priya: "Ha..pooja kar rahi hai. Kahiye kya baat hai.."

Ram: "Woh Priya mujhe urgently Delhi jaana hoga… kal waapis aa jaaunga. Vikram bhi aa raha hai mere saath."

Priya: "oh! (she continues hesistantly)…ok theek hai…jaana padega tho jaana hai…so what's the plan?"

Ram:  "I just need two sets of formals. Bhej sakthe ho kya? I'll have to leave directly from here"

Priya: "Jee sure. (and turned to see that Peehu has completed the pooja). Apne laadli se baat karenge?"

Ram: "Of course…"

Peehu was already walking towards the phone hearing her mom. Priya smilingly handed over the phone.

Peehu: "Hiii papa…aap kahi jaa rahe ho?"

Ram: "Arre mere rockstar aa gayi! Beta kya hai naa mujhe Delhi jaana hoga tonight. But I'll be back by tomorrow evening…I promise."

Peehu's face shrunk: "Kya papa…aap kitne busy rehte hai…anyways, have a good trip..love you loads!"

Ram laughs: "Love you too beta.. bye" (and ends the call)

Priya: "Relax karlo for 5 mins. Chai ke saath veg cutlet aatha hee hoga"

Peehu: "nahi!! (keeps her hand across her forehead dramatically)…

Priya (is not impressed): "Ae…ye nautanki bandh kar."

Peehu smiles victoriously: "ok bandh. Know what? Chai with cheese sandwich….AA RAHAA HAI..YAAY LOL. Maine Bansi kaaka ko school jaate waqt hee bathaa diya tha."

Priya: "Yeah right, it's on the way…way to the dustbin. Waha se utha kar khaa lena" and smiles wickedly.

Peehu is shocked: Kya!! Kyun!!!

Priya: Relax baby. Mein jaanthi thi ki tum aise hi kuch karogi. Kya hai na Bansi kaka tera wala sandwich le aaye the when you were in the washroom. I asked him to thow it and get cutlets instead. "LOL

By then Bansi kaaka knocked and came in with chai and veg cutlets. Peehu had no choice but to silently eat it. She knew she cannot protest beyond a point… not with Priya! So Priya had her way, like she did most times.

After having their tea, Priya packed Ram's clothes. Ram's driver came to collect it. He in turn handed a big parcel to Priya. Priya was not aware what was in it, but was surprised that Ram had not mentioned about it when they spoke a few minutes ago. Peehu was super-excited to see the gift-wrapped box. She almost snatched it from Priya, carefully placed it on the table and opened it. Peehu screamed in excitement. Ram had sent her a cake with a chit bearing this message:

"Just for you beta. I know Priya will kill me for this…but…!! - Love, papa"

Peehu giggled at the message. Clap Priya also read it and shook her head in disappontment. Peehu could not wait any longer and she was about to cut the cake with the plastic knife in the box. Priya was a mere spectator for the first few seconds but she HAD to interrupt. Angry

Priya (still shaking her head): "God! Aaj…phir se? Arre kya zaroorat thi? Kal hi tho cake khilaya tha tujhe."

Priya noticed that Peehu hardly heard her words. She came closer and raised her voice.

Priya: "Dekh Peehu this is not done yaar. Kitna cakes khaoge, just put it back in the fridge…Aur sunn..Ab tuune khaaya na tho utha kar phenk dungi samjhi."

Peehu: "Chill na maa. Kya aap bhi – first you threw my sandwich aur ab ye cake?"

Priya: "hello…ye chill will na tu apne paas hi rakh. By the way mein cake nahi tujhe phenkne ki baat kar rahi thi"

Peehu: "Haaw" Confused

Priya: "Haa…" (and stood like a strict teacher next to her angel)

Peehu: "Ok…kal khaungi papa ke saath" and packed it.

Priya grinned: "Not bad at all…kitna obedient ho gayi? Accha listen let's make a deal… you can eat as much cake as you want, provided that you answer my question properly..manzoor?" Wink

Peehu: "Done! I mean…annnything for that cake maa. Puchiye jaldi kya hai?"

Priya: "Physics - chapter 5 se ek question hai. Puchun?" (Priya grinned naughtily, knowing that Peehu is yet to study that chapter)

Peehu: "kya…oh my God…hmm try karthi hu." Confused

Priya: "Rehne de. Mazaak kar rahi thi. It's not that. Come sit here" and made Peehu sit next to her on the sofa.

Priya: "Aaj school se aane ke baad upset kyu lagi Peehu. Kya baat hai?"

Peehu smiled: "Oh…matlab aap ne notice kar liya kya? I tried hard not to show it up maa..you had only advised me to take things as they come…"

Priya: "Maa hun tere..aur tujhe mujse behthar kaun samajtha hai hah? Chal batao kya hua"

Peehu: "Humara class teacher Jaya ma'am na…aaj unka last day tha. We'll miss her badly. Pata nahi kal se kaun aayega.."

Priya: "Oh…toh ye baat hai. Don't worry..aayenge koyi acchi teacher. Don't worry baba…" (and hugged peehu)

Peehu broke the hug: "But I loved her ma. She's the best teacher …you have also met her"

Priya: "I understand beta but ye sab tho chaltha rehta hai, we just have to accept changes in life hai na?"

Peehu: "hmm but she used to guide me and help me study well. Aap busy rehthe the aur papa bhi…toh mein unke guidance par bohat dependent ho gayi thi. Ab darr lag raha hai ki aage kya karungi ma…"

Priya: "Don't worry baccha you are a bright student. Cope kar logi tum, I'm confident. Chalo ab Peehu ko cake khila kar cheer up kar dete hai. Ok? (no response from Peehu) OOOKKK?" (Peehu smiled and nodded in agreement this time) Smile

Priya cut the cake and fed a big piece to Peehu. Peehu forced Priya to eat a small piece. After that Peehu sat for studies. She finished her homework and to complete the day's syllabus. They wound up by 9PM, had dinner and went to bed by 11. <I have not elaborated on the studies and dinner parts here since it stretches quite a bit….will do that in subsequent parts!>

Next day @ Peehu's school

The prayer assembly got over and the students went to their classrooms. Peehu and her classmates were eager to know who their new class teacher will be. There were rumors that their English teacher would take over. The school had just re-opened and the class monitor elections were still pending. So the class was noisy, considering there was no one to silence them. Suddenly the Principal walked in. Students stood up and wished him.

Principal: Good morning class 8th B! Please be seated. You know why I am here. Well, please be ready to welcome your new class teacher who will be here in a moment.

<To be continued…please leave your precious comments J >

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

nutshellsaranyakanchanpriyaislamrayaBALHramandpriyakritinayyarTrieshdancydreameric_2000noya28asheema_sharmanaznin17Pinkjalivarshathakkarmahumita_mitrafarwasnehalove4rayaBirdy91sreev12lalmadhusnehasya-evan-kaparikh1ranii.sharmaMahaalwayscool..Naina..saisamanvi_CandyCream_aanchaltulshanSakshi_Deewaniviny_queenveena23ChitrathaniLuvRamKapoorleena04desi_baby07123fiza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Apple of Our Eyes; Last Prt(27: Pg 62) (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dilli4BALH

Goldie

Dilli4BALH

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
res.
Edited
Its superb beginning of the ff.. I was expecting this level of updates after reading ur indroductory part n u didn't disappoint me..

Priya and Peehu's bonding seem to be very gd as they r in the show and i totally enjoyed it. Now waiting fnr Ram and Peehu chatting. Ram's my fav character na so.. N whole family chatting will be interesting to read.. Superbly written part 1. Btw i m dilli haan?

Edited by D4BALH - 22 September 2012 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFatWriter

Pinkjali

Pinkjali

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
And i think that the new teacher is mrs priya ram kapoor.. If she is not all ok with me. It was a wild guess. The update was very finely written, very unique track. Liking it very much. Update soon

Birdy91

Birdy91

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hey Hyiiieee Aarti..., Smile Smile Birdy here..:P Ahaaa is dat ur 1st FF... cnt believe yaaar...Itz amazing.. N hey Priya Di ynha b strict bana diya in d matter of Food...:-P:-D hehe.. loved it dear.. plzzz update next part Asap.:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFatWritersaisamanvi

rayaBALH

Groupbie

rayaBALH

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

And i think that the new teacher is mrs priya ram kapoor.. If she is not all ok with me. It was a wild guess. The update was very finely written, very unique track. Liking it very much. Update soon
anji tu kya hai tu kuch bhi soch sakti hai n ye wala idea na m loving it Wink

TheFatWriterPinkjali

_CandyCream_

IF-Dazzler

_CandyCream_

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Amazing start arathi! Clap Love your style of writing! Brilliant!
Loved the mum-daughter convo! LOL
Me thinking Priya is the new teacher!! Very interesting start!
Plz continue soon..

Edited by balhfan22 - 23 September 2012 at 12:33am

TheFatWritersaisamanvi

Mahaalwayscool

Goldie

Mahaalwayscool

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
me too think the same... new teacher wuld be priya. k wateva.. nice try yaar continue soon

TheFatWritersaisamanvi

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
brilliant yaar...Clap PP convo was so real.. it actually seemed lyk Priya n Peehu talks.. though peehu is all grown up.. very well start... waiting for the next part.. thnx for the pm

TheFatWritersaisamanvi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top