Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged

ETF faces a tough challenge during Ganesh Chaturthi

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
The ongoing festival of Ganesh Chaturthi has put forth a tough challenge for the ETF team. Will Arjun and his colleagues be able to solve the complicated robbery case?
STARONE.IN

ArjunOur source from Arjun tells us, "A smallGanpati temple is ransacked on the night ofGanesh Chaturthi. With hefty donations being made, the head priest, Yashodhan locks up the temple and leaves, just like every other night. The next morning, a shock awaits him as he opens the lock to see the entire temple ransacked! The money and jewellery is gone, as is the stone idol of Ganpati Bappa! Keeping in mind the religious value of the Ganpati idol for the general public in the area, the ETF is called in to solve this robbery case on an urgent basis"

Yashodhan reveals, "It's shocking that someone can do this amidst the celebration and revelry of Ganesh Chaturthi. After hordes of devotees offered their prayers with music, chanting and blessings being sought, I have no words to describe my anger at this happening. I hope the ETF solves the case soon."

"Not only I am shocked, but the complexity of this case has left me clueless. I have many questions going through my mind right now. Besides money and jewellery, why would someone steal the Ganpati idol?" sharesArjun.

With the case getting more mysterious and the crowd of devotees getting impatient by every passing hour, how will the ETF solve this case? Will the crucial hour of visarjan pass by smoothly?

Watch Arjun, Sat-Sun at 8PM on STAR Plus to find out.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

taniahqsups2222puvinisherdilaliTina2603aliya_beghprava55663ll-Shilpa-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Starplus-ETF faces touf challenge on Ganesh Utsav" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for sharing 

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
TFS

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing:-) hope it'll be another power packed episode:-) cant wait to watch..

where did u get this article from.. If v comment there too, it would raise the ranking, but not sure

Edited by puvini - 22 September 2012 at 1:43am

taniahq

taniahq

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!:)

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Tfs..now eagrly waitin for 8 pm

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Tfs...

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.