Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

unbelivable\ shoking thought of avantika (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nasha-rox

nasha-rox

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
he is puppet kumar :p 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "unbelivable\ shoking thought of avantika (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by payalibm

yeah, wished that Adi and Nana could have protested against Avantika's harsh words, but I guess they were more interested in letting the matter die down, knowing how Avantika is reactive and gets angry on such issues. Their love for Avantika overpowered their will to protest. 

what kind of love have they for avantika ke they destroying there as much as others life too in processs... and nana then what right he has to ask pankhuri to make become his daughter in law and bring his family together when again and again nana repeatedly doing the same mistakes and making the mater worse and insted of helping pakhuri to bring family together wrsning the mater... is he really then sorry for his deeds he said he did during younger age... yes love for a kid is good... but doing same mistkes day after dya and on other hand in alone regreting a dn hurting other child and then begging outsider to rectify mistakes... what kind of crap is this...

adi yep...a character who keeps on changing with evry other episode and whose morality also keeps changing with evry character he is with..only he has same morality when around avantika..yelping leeking puupy...here he is true and never changes... trust him to do anything..anythign right... like mother like sonLOL

Agreed with you, and I am irritated with Nana as he is the one who gave Pankuri the responsibility to unite the family, but he himself is not acting much against Avantika. He has the power and authority, but he isn't using it to the fullest extent. Also, he is hamstrung by the fact that Adi agreed to the wedding Ouch Ouch

again impreesed by your thoughts ... and instant reply -
yes thats anothre issue..why nana is behaving like a cripelled... even cripled has more self respect then nana has... even i am not geting why he not utelising his powers and why he is not at all maintaining his dignity as a father who can shut her daughter up with one sentance... you are being made MD..but dosent mean i will let you walk all over on others emotions and thoughts... oyu are MD in office so be there..here i am still alive and kicking..so keep quit and dont over act like a smart pants... why he is not straightning his own daughter when in alone he is pressuring an outsider to do so... when he cant do anything and behaves like a cripelld he is expecting an outsider to stand up against his serzllyyy rotten thoughts spoiled brat avantika...how so funnyyy??????

SAIBALROUTH

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshirox

brillinat name LOL  Clap  Clap  Clap  fits like a T..exctly suits him ROFL

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusha.cochin

I too dont understand y standing still always...saying nothing against AvanthuConfused

exctly anu my same question - why????????? why D'oh what has avantika really done in past so large and meaning full and so important ke evryone is full of that gratitude and because of that non can speak ... and are indebt of avantika...Dead... its seriously giving me creeps as wht next they will show... and mark my words when dadi will come avantika will leave no chance..not a single chance to insult harish and dadi and all will be there standing like a spinless creature leting her poison words foat like some music Dead

Yep Payal, Avantika enjoys a free reign and looks like she is free to insult anybody and everybody Dead Dead Dead

payalibm

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arshirox

brillinat name LOL  Clap  Clap  Clap  fits like a T..exctly suits him ROFL

yup, I agree, it fits him 100 % Silly ROFL ROFL
Puppet kumar will have a grand show at Hanging Garden after 15 days ROFL ROFL

payalibm

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
^^ ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

yeah, wished that Adi and Nana could have protested against Avantika's harsh words, but I guess they were more interested in letting the matter die down, knowing how Avantika is reactive and gets angry on such issues. Their love for Avantika overpowered their will to protest. 

what kind of love have they for avantika ke they destroying there as much as others life too in processs... and nana then what right he has to ask pankhuri to make become his daughter in law and bring his family together when again and again nana repeatedly doing the same mistakes and making the mater worse and insted of helping pakhuri to bring family together wrsning the mater... is he really then sorry for his deeds he said he did during younger age... yes love for a kid is good... but doing same mistkes day after dya and on other hand in alone regreting a dn hurting other child and then begging outsider to rectify mistakes... what kind of crap is this...

adi yep...a character who keeps on changing with evry other episode and whose morality also keeps changing with evry character he is with..only he has same morality when around avantika..yelping leeking puupy...here he is true and never changes... trust him to do anything..anythign right... like mother like sonLOL

Agreed with you, and I am irritated with Nana as he is the one who gave Pankuri the responsibility to unite the family, but he himself is not acting much against Avantika. He has the power and authority, but he isn't using it to the fullest extent. Also, he is hamstrung by the fact that Adi agreed to the wedding Ouch Ouch

yes thats anothre issue..why nana is behaving like a cripelled... even cripled has more self respect then nana has... even i am not geting why he not utelising his powers and why he is not at all maintaining his dignity as a father who can shut her daughter up with one sentance... you are being made MD..but dosent mean i will let you walk all over on others emotions and thoughts... oyu are MD in office so be there..here i am still alive and kicking..so keep quit and dont over act like a smart pants... why he is not straightning his own daughter when in alone he is pressuring an outsider to do so... when he cant do anything and behaves like a cripelld he is expecting an outsider to stand up against his serzllyyy rotten thoughts spoiled brat avantika...how so funnyyy??????

I think this problem dogged Nana from the very beginning and being a single parent, he spoiled Avantika by letting her have all that she wants, at times even denying Preeti and Anuj their dues. So, he cannot act against Avantika, regardless of how she behaves, that's the reason why he handed down the responsibility to Pankuri, as he had the firm belief that Pankuri will make Avantika realise her faults, though I don't know how Pankuri will do that. Ouch Ouch

Yeah, I too agree that it is foolish of Nana to think that what he himself failed to do, another person, who had a different upbringing and different family environment would take the trouble of sorting out the entire mess Shocked Shocked

Last day, while Avantika was asking for favor, Pankuri was so much eager that I wondered how can Pankuri forget the taunts and insults of this lady so nicely. Ouch Ouch

payalibmanusha.cochin

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

I think this problem dogged Nana from the very beginning and being a single parent, he spoiled Avantika by letting her have all that she wants, at times even denying Preeti and Anuj their dues. So, he cannot act against Avantika, regardless of how she behaves, that's the reason why he handed down the responsibility to Pankuri, as he had the firm belief that Pankuri will make Avantika realise her faults, though I don't know how Pankuri will do that. Ouch Ouch  

Yeah, I too agree that it is foolish of Nana to think that what he himself failed to do, another person, who had a different upbringing and different family environment would take the trouble of sorting out the entire mess Shocked Shocked

Last day, while Avantika was asking for favor, Pankuri was so much eager that I wondered how can Pankuri forget the taunts and insults of this lady so nicely. Ouch Ouch  yes you are correct nana is helpless around avantika and he seem to be crippled... for what..for avantika...then why crying in alone and saying i did wrong..why showing so hurt and in pain... oen has to rise form selfdstruction and such love which is nto only effecting him but others too... yes then he should be shown like still crippled and not regreting anything and standing beside avantika and doing his jee hazure...whats un-belivable is evry time he being showed he regerting what he did to avantika and his 2 others siblings and right on another hand he is yet going on doing same thing and now before it effected preeti and his son... and now whole family..harish...his mother..pankhuri...her family...and most of all adi... and still he all raag alaping love for my daughter...in the name of love... and he destroying evryone and evrything...and then saying to an outsider again in the name of my love rectify my mistake but be shure i will keep on doing same mistake..so that you wont be having less trouble in your pocket and always filled with trouble all over to keep on rectfying... what kind of love serizlyy is this LOL... quit out of world

EkSapnoKiPariSAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.