unbelivable\ shoking thought of avantika

Posted: 11 years ago
   hi my fellow friends
yet i am back with something more of whats been bursting my mind since i saw yesterday,s episode... ðŸ˜²

i was aghast at avantika outburst...i couldnt belive my ears what i heard...
cv are regulary showing adi saying it was paa who was there for him evrytime...it was him and only him who stood by him evbrytime...be it award cermony in school and in college and evry time but avantika was always absent..she didnt even knew when her son grew up...and now evry other episode she is shouting doing hou hallaa...i am his mom i brought him up... and she went so much ahaed of her hatred ke she denied harish even to attend funsctiona dn said he can as he in same town...what the problem with this woman... yes they had there indifferences and they are leaving seprately and with or without mutula understanding is there personal matter... but denying a father form attending his own son marrige and then saiyng as if she is throwing soem thign towards a begger aggreing to elt him come in marrige is pure hillariouss..its outrageous thought... and what shoking and unacceptable is non stood there and protest but preeti only...yes nana realsied his mistakes he did in past but is he really doing anything if he was really sorry for what he did... shouldt he had stoped avantika from going so far with her poisnous mind and thoughts... isnt it high time he rectify his own mistakes rather then begging others to clean his deeds and wrongs... and adi...thats man is nothing but yelping and leeking momy puppy...what a son..if that kind of a son has evry man..then its not goan be a diifcult to undrstand when a paa will say beter he not my son... how could he stood there and let avantika insult his own father...and its not ke this man dosent know how to insult his parent...when he can do to harish for avantika and that too for all wrong reason..atleast he shuld  had some dignitya and respect for  harish now to stand up and given avantika some of her own medicine... but trust adi to do soem thing right and ...and for me a quit shoking part of the whole episode...
... my conclusion is i couldnt belive such nonsence form rajshree production house to show such a story with all morality gone to garbage... where evry character keeps on changing shdes with evry new episode... dissspointed with production house ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜­

yeah, wished that Adi and Nana could have protested against Avantika's harsh words, but I guess they were more interested in letting the matter die down, knowing how Avantika is reactive and gets angry on such issues. Their love for Avantika overpowered their will to protest. 
I too dont understand y standing still always...saying nothing against Avanthu😕

Ditto Payal. Dat is realy lyk he dnt have Back bone! Huh Adi. Only Preeti has Guts 2 defend truth against Chudail Avan2. How cn she restrict Adi' dadi frm cming 2 shadi? Realy dnt have Moral Values
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

yeah, wished that Adi and Nana could have protested against Avantika's harsh words, but I guess they were more interested in letting the matter die down, knowing how Avantika is reactive and gets angry on such issues. Their love for Avantika overpowered their will to protest. 

what kind of love have they for avantika ke they destroying there as much as others life too in processs... and nana then what right he has to ask pankhuri to make become his daughter in law and bring his family together when again and again nana repeatedly doing the same mistakes and making the mater worse and insted of helping pakhuri to bring family together wrsning the mater... is he really then sorry for his deeds he said he did during younger age... yes love for a kid is good... but doing same mistkes day after dya and on other hand in alone regreting a dn hurting other child and then begging outsider to rectify mistakes... what kind of crap is this...

adi yep...a character who keeps on changing with evry other episode and whose morality also keeps changing with evry character he is with..only he has same morality when around avantika..yelping leeking puupy...here he is true and never changes... trust him to do anything..anythign right... like mother like son😆
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

I too dont understand y standing still always...saying nothing against Avanthu😕

exctly anu my same question - why????????? why  what has avantika really done in past so large and meaning full and so important ke evryone is full of that gratitude and because of that non can speak ... and are indebt of avantika...🤢... its seriously giving me creeps as wht next they will show... and mark my words when dadi will come avantika will leave no chance..not a single chance to insult harish and dadi and all will be there standing like a spinless creature leting her poison words foat like some music ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by payalibm

what kind of love have they for avantika ke they destroying there as much as others life too in processs... and nana then what right he has to ask pankhuri to make become his daughter in law and bring his family together when again and again nana repeatedly doing the same mistakes and making the mater worse and insted of helping pakhuri to bring family together wrsning the mater... is he really then sorry for his deeds he said he did during younger age... yes love for a kid is good... but doing same mistkes day after dya and on other hand in alone regreting a dn hurting other child and then begging outsider to rectify mistakes... what kind of crap is this...

adi yep...a character who keeps on changing with evry other episode and whose morality also keeps changing with evry character he is with..only he has same morality when around avantika..yelping leeking puupy...here he is true and never changes... trust him to do anything..anythign right... like mother like son😆

Agreed with you, and I am irritated with Nana as he is the one who gave Pankuri the responsibility to unite the family, but he himself is not acting much against Avantika. He has the power and authority, but he isn't using it to the fullest extent. Also, he is hamstrung by the fact that Adi agreed to the wedding
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Ditto Payal. Dat is realy lyk he dnt have Back bone! Huh Adi. Only Preeti has Guts 2 defend truth against Chudail Avan2. How cn she restrict Adi' dadi frm cming 2 shadi? Realy dnt have Moral Values

dev i relied in sai post as answer is some wht same
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Agreed with you, and I am irritated with Nana as he is the one who gave Pankuri the responsibility to unite the family, but he himself is not acting much against Avantika. He has the power and authority, but he isn't using it to the fullest extent. Also, he is hamstrung by the fact that Adi agreed to the wedding

again impreesed by your thoughts ... and instant reply -
yes thats anothre issue..why nana is behaving like a cripelled... even cripled has more self respect then nana has... even i am not geting why he not utelising his powers and why he is not at all maintaining his dignity as a father who can shut her daughter up with one sentance... you are being made MD..but dosent mean i will let you walk all over on others emotions and thoughts... oyu are MD in office so be there..here i am still alive and kicking..so keep quit and dont over act like a smart pants... why he is not straightning his own daughter when in alone he is pressuring an outsider to do so... when he cant do anything and behaves like a cripelld he is expecting an outsider to stand up against his serzllyyy rotten thoughts spoiled brat avantika...how so funnyyy??????