Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
The show Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki has gone through a huge make-over recently with a 7-8 years leap. Though the new track is being appreciated , is there anything that's missing? Except for leads & Pallavi Rao , whole cast changed. Don't you miss 25th Century dadi? Day Dreaming A perfect mother Renuka? A caring sister Swati? Don't you prefer a mother like sister Saraswati over Dinky? A high class villain RV? Embarrassed LOL

The absence of these members has left a huge void for me Cry
Im not complaining about the new track , its fresh! But Im definitely missing the old cast Ouch The new cast doesn't stand anywhere in front of the original. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mumoossalg-Deepali-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are You Missing Them?" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pjarpi

pjarpi

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
no i am not ...i am liking everyone here...and is enjoying the current track very much...

salg

Groupbie

salg

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I agree  the show has lost its original charm and magic. it has become boring and ordinary like anyother show  nothing special . I used to watch each episode again  and again till their wedding. Somehow feel there is no chemistry between kanchi and Arjun.  

ayesha2310

ayesha2310

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I miss Dadi...wan her back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salg

I agree  the show has lost its original charm and magic. it has become boring and ordinary like anyother show  nothing special . I used to watch each episode again  and again till their wedding. Somehow feel there is no chemistry between kanchi and Arjun.  

Thank God someone else said feels the same way.  I aired my exact same feelings the other day and members piled on to me to say don't watch the show if you don't like it.  Some members get too sensitive, serious and aggressive with the mildest criticism.  Yes, it is boring.  Look at it in perspective, the new love story is underpinned on a famous quote "maine unko cycle chor samjhi thee, phir maine unko samosa chor bhi kahi".  Wow that is creative genius.  LOL

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjansen

Originally posted by salg

Thank God someone else said feels the same way.  I aired my exact same feelings the other day and members piled on to me to say don't watch the show if you don't like it.  Some members get too sensitive, serious and aggressive with the mildest criticism.  Yes, it is boring.  Look at it in perspective, the new love story is underpinned on a famous quote "maine unko cycle chor samjhi thee, phir maine unko samosa chor bhi kahi".  Wow that is creative genius.  LOL

@Rajansen : Are you talking about this topic MLTAK TRP 37th week ?
Nobody was being rude to you.

In fact your statement ,

Zaaraji,

Don't be sad.  Bakwas show hoga, tho aiseyhi hoga naa?  Is ke baad, 0.9, then 0.8 and then khatma.

was too puerile .

And who asked you to 'stop' watching the show here?

Peace.

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha2310

I miss Dadi...wan her back

Me too Cry
I just want HER back Cry 

salg

Groupbie

salg

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I think every one is entitle to share their views as long as they  are not being rude or abusive. Yes I miss the old team as well,  no comparison between the old and the  new team e.g Saraswati vs.Tinki this dadi and that dadi . like i have said before this show is  not even worth commenting or discussing.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.